Discuss or form a group for games
  • Page:

TOPIC: CRICKET

CRICKET 15 years 1 month ago #122

• vlanks23
  • vlanks23's Avatar Topic Author
Does anyone one play Cricket during the weekend? If there is a Criket club/association,I would like to join.Please contact me.

Vijay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:CRICKET 15 years 1 month ago #123

• Syam
There are few clubs that play cricket. Infact there was some kind of tournment last week end.

What level of cricket are you looking for? There are teams that play cricket using Cricket ball (leather), soft ball or tennis.

Re:CRICKET 15 years 1 month ago #124

• vlanks23
  • vlanks23's Avatar Topic Author
well I have not played Cricket in a while.I would prefer tennis ball to start with and to get a feel of it. Thanks for replying to my post.

VJ

Re:CRICKET 15 years 1 month ago #126

VJ,

Take a look at macc-cricket.org/macc/contact_us.html .

Call the club that you are interested in. Let us know what you find out.

Thanks
Satish

Re:CRICKET 15 years 1 month ago #129

• Red Devil
There are few clubs in the RTP area. If you live around Raleigh then you can check out NC State cricket club. Most of the players are desi students. We have practice every Friday evening from 5 to 8. The season starts in April which goes on till October.

Re:CRICKET 14 years 11 months ago #431

• Bond Park Cricket
Any one interested in playing Tennis Ball Cricket at Bond Park, Cary, NC in weekends ?

You can join us using yahoo group "bond_park_cricket" !

Re: CRICKET 12 years 1 month ago #16686

• Abhishek
I am interested in playing cricket on weekends.... Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: CRICKET 12 years 4 weeks ago #17051

• Bhavik
Hey my name is Bhavik I am in Gastonia I am make cricket team I need more ppl! If your want join our team call me or text me on 7046784842

Re: CRICKET 11 years 10 months ago #18161

• Anonymous
hey, Team

i like you to join our team we are build like team and our plan to be success!! i like you to join with our team plz call me or text me on 7046784842 or email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:CRICKET 11 years 10 months ago #18162

• Anonymous
hey, Team

i like you to join our team we are build like team and our plan to be success i like you to join with our team plz call me or text me on 7046784842 or email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:CRICKET 11 years 10 months ago #18164

• Oaks. Cricket
If you are from nearby Morrisville/Cary area but not a professional cricketer, then send a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will contact you. They also play cricket on week days (evening hours) as well as weekends in nearby Morrisville areas and currently participating in both MRI ball and leather ball leagues. Good Luck!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds