Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25619

• ravik753
  • ravik753's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

We are looking to buy a new Single Family home in Cary/Morrisville area. Can anyone suggest good home communities with good schools (existing or upcoming) in these areas?

Thanks,
Ravi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25621

Hi Ravi ...

We are also looking for new single family homes around the same area...as of now we have Lennar's Fryers gate and one in Amberly of Standard pacific homes..both has good schools around it....need to chk on others too...CHk these out ...lemme also know if u come across something good..

Thanks
Priya

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25638

Hi Ravi, the 2 new home neighborhoods in Morrisville are Lennar homes in Kitts Creek ( www.lennar.com/New-Homes/North-Carolina/Raleigh/Morrisville/Kitts-Creek#t_h&s_1 ) and Birkshires by STANPAC ( www.standardpacifichomes.com/new-homes/carolinas/raleigh-durham/birkshires-at-town-hall-commons.aspx ). Cotten Place by Meritage homes with <2500 sq ft is expected to open in the near future.

By the way, there are a few more in Cary in the above $500K price range.
You may also want to take a look at the new homes in Apex: Bella Casa by Lennar and Covington by Beazer.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25645

Hi,

We are also looking to buy a new single Family Home in and around Cary/Apex/Morrisville. we've been to Covington homes built by Beazer and liked one of there floor plans. Can someone please share their inputs/feedback on the location,community and the builder?

Thanks!!!

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25646

Hi

My friend here who lives in the same apartment has booked a home in covington homes apex nc. Their home plan i donno but she said it is 3050 sft with upgrades it came to 390k.
They looked almost all the communities around n finally choose covington homes.give me ur email id so i can give her num. you can talk directly to them if u have any questions.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25648

Thank you for your response. you can reach me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25649

My clients purchased in the first phase of Covington Place started living there, and they are very happy with their new home. Belmont and Stratford are the most popular plans and they have 4 other plans to choose. Standard features are very good ( Crawl Space, Hard plank siding , 30 year warranty singles ...) and you can get a 2357 sq.ft to 3500 sq home for less than $400K with very good upgrades.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 5 months ago #25916

Hi Nnalla, Could you please send her number. We are also looking new home in Apex area. My email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks in advance.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 3 months ago #26204

Hi all,

Did you guys get any house? I am looking for a house below 200K in Cary/Morrisville. Please suggest me some if you know any.

Thanks.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 3 months ago #26205

We can get one car garage town homes below $200K in Fryars Gate Subdivision in CAry

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 3 months ago #26239

Hi Shyam

Make sure you check out the school districts in Fryars Gate area- whether they are still open. We are also interested in that area, but but not ready just yet. Please do let us know what you decide.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 9 years 3 months ago #26240

Hi Venkat,

I went and saw Fryars gate houses yesterday. Options are very less and I did not find proper schools around it. Moreover, I did not like the plan which they have. And it cost more than 215k.

I also had a look on Everett plan in morrisville. I feel it is better than Fryers gate. But it to costs more than 215k. I am just looking for other future phases too. Let me know if there is any other developments.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 8 years 3 months ago #27986

Can someone suggests good single family community in Cary/Morrisville.

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 8 years 3 months ago #28004

Hello Kavitha, when you are searching for a home, it may be better to sit with an experienced Realtor and discuss all your requirements and budget than just getting a list of all the new home subdivisions. That is especially important these days with the supply of good homes being tight. Please feel free to contact me (my link on the top banner above) and I will be glad to help!

New Single Family Homes in Cary/Morrisville 8 years 3 months ago #28009

Kavitha,
Please feel free to call me to discuss real estate needs - 919-376-7548.

-yogesh borkar

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds