Sub divisions in Cary/Morrisville/Apex and nearby locations
  • Page:

TOPIC: Holland Farm estates in West cary

Holland Farm estates in West cary 9 years 11 months ago #25077

• vinodsetty
  • vinodsetty's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

I am looking for a bigger single family home and came across Holland Farm estates in west cary. Has anyone bought there recently ?
Would like to know the quality of their construction, the upgrades being offered and the price.
Any inputs are appreciated

-Vinod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Holland Farm estates in West cary 9 years 11 months ago #25080

M/I homes is a quality builder who offers 30 year structural warranty for their homes, they thrive to get maximum customer satisfaction and as a Realtor I am happy with their quality of construction. In estate section they have most of the upgrades as standard features and you may end up paying another 5% of the base price towards upgrades. My clients recently brought Stanwick B in the Greystone estate section ( next to Holland Farm Estate) and they were able to complete a very good home for less $560K with all the upgrades and they allowed my clients to make more than 10 change order without charging any extra money.

Holland Farm estates in West cary 9 years 11 months ago #25093

I agree. M/I is a good builder and delivers a quality home. Holland Farm estates will have 42 lots and they start in the very low $500's. The schools are supposed to be Mills Park, Mills Park & Panther Creek. Of course, Mills Park is capped for the next academic year. The Morrisville Pkwy is in the construction process that will bring you from the site to Davis drive in minutes.

If you like to see the type of homes they are building, please visit their Umstead neighborhood: www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/CommunityDetails.aspx?Community=275140000000

If you have any questions, please free to contact me at any time.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds