• Page:

TOPIC: Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 15 years 1 month ago #93

[url]Bexley Park[/url]
100 Summer Sky Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
(919) 461-0500
http://www.weinsteinproperties.com/properties/find-an-apt/Raleigh/Bexley-Park
Email: ( email removed by moderators and please do not post your email ids here.)

The Location:
Bexley park is located on Davis Dr, just a stones throw away from RTP and minutes from the RDU Airport, I-40 & I-540, the HSNC & SV temple, Indian restaurants (see
Yellow pages for the addresses and websites), Indian grocery stores (VGS, Sangam mart, Kadhambam Spices and the new Apna Bazar- See Yellow pages for the addresses),
cultural events by the Indian community round the year held mostly at the HSNC cultural hall, including the new Raleigh entertainment and sports arena as well as
movie theaters and other parts of the triangle.

The Apartments:
Bexley Park apartments are a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for - warmth, elegance and style.
The Apartment homes feature nine-foot ceilings with ceiling fans, white-on-white cabinetry and GE appliances, ceramic tile kitchen backsplashes, paved half-mile jogging trail, attached and detached parking garages, picnic areas with barbecue grills, pool table in the Clubhouse and even a K-9 Playground. In select homes you will find crown molding, garden tubs with ceramic tile surrounds, ceramic tile foyers, balconies with storage closets Here's the link to see the photos of the apartments. Also click "360 views" for virtual tour.
www.apartments.com/partner/avsummary.aspx?page=avsummary&property=105449.25&p=Topix&prvpg=8&partner=Topix&prvpg=8#MenuItem

The Floor plans and the Rent:
The Bexley Park offers ten different 1,2 and 3 bedroom floor plans to choose from.Leasing options are 6mnths, 9mnths, 12mnths.
Here's the link for the floor plans with an estimate of the rent and availability.
http://www.apartments.com/partner/summary.aspx?page=summary&property=105449.25&p=Topix&prvpg=1067&partner=Topix&prvpg=1067&pdriveit=0&pdrivefrm=1#MenuItem

Here's the link to view the layout, click "floorplans" under Media type.
http://www.apartments.com/partner/avsummary.aspx?page=avsummary&property=105449.25&p=Topix&prvpg=8&partner=Topix&prvpg=8#MenuItem

The Neighbors/Neighborhoods:
Being one of the closest apartments to the RTP and with the Breckenridge Community just across, you are sure to find many Indians in the community. Bexley Park apartments are luxury apartments. They are for those who demand nothing less than unprecedented excellence.

The link to the child care centers in and around Morrisville 27560:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=child+care+centers,+morrisville+27560&sll=35.799856,-78.81123&sspn=0.115142,0.22316&ie=UTF8&start=0&ll=35.799855,-78.812141&spn=0.115142,0.22316&z=13

The Schools:
Elementary School: Northwoods Elementary at Cedar Fork
Middle School: West Cary Middle
High School: Panther Creek High
Green Hope High
School System Website: www.wcpss.net/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 12 years 10 months ago #12382

• Jay T.
I am looking to for an apt in Morrisvile, Cary, Apex area. looking for one bedroom, one bath place that is all I need.

please let me know thanks call 770-624-1701.

Re: Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25602

Hello,
We're looking to move to Bexley Park apartments on Davis Dr. Hope it has reasonable indians. Can somebody confirm, please?

Also, please confirm about desi population in waterford on church street.

Thanks,
Bala

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25604

Hi Bala,

The community is full of desis, but the problem is the maintenance is not very good and also you have lots of ants, cockroaches in the first floor apartments..

Re: Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25605

Hi bala

Even v live at bexley park apartments.only few buildings has issues.we too moved to bexley park recently. We live on 2 nd floor.

Which building u r planning to move in?

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25606

Thank you Vinod...We're already planning for second floor.

Re: Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 7 months ago #25607

Hello - Thank you for the response. We're planning to move in to 1400 building...second floor...any other inputs about the building, community?

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 1 month ago #26581

Hi Suban,

Did you move to the bexley park apt? How is the apt and maintenance. I am also planning to move there, so you comment would really helpful.

Regards,
Praveen

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 9 years 4 weeks ago #26615

Bexley has three apts in the front side and four on the side. I am planning to take first floor in the back side meaning there is a floor below me and two above me. Can I still face ants/roaches??

Bexley Park on Davis Dr - Morrisville 7 years 9 months ago #28797

Hello,
I am looking for a separate room for the month of august in Morrisville. Please let me know about any available places.My id- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds