Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is this ?

What is this ? 13 years 5 months ago #9088

• Depressed
  • Depressed's Avatar Topic Author
Hey, I don't know what's going on ? Is this a rental website ? Every post is about accomodation - there seems to be no other topic to talk about. Please discuss something that is goody good, interesting and chat-masala :):) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What is this ? 13 years 5 months ago #9092

Depressed,

Good observation!!

Let me throw something out. Yesterday, I took my parents to Halloween trail at Morrisville park. It was 90 minute wait for 15 min trail. I guess my Mom had the best time and she was holding me or my dad when Ghosts scared her. She even had nightmares last night.

Do you guys like Halloween or do you think it is silly? I have forgotten why it is celebrated.

A,
May be you can write a blog about it. I prefer to read your blog instead of googling or wikipedia, since your blogs are more interesting with twists and turns.

Thanks
Satish

Skeleton & Ghosts on Desi doors 13 years 5 months ago #9094

• Evil
  • Evil's Avatar Topic Author
What happened to our dear desis? why skeleton and ghosts are hanging on the desi doors?
Yes, we know its halloween,but we desis beleive in god and good things.Then why are we inviting evil to our home?

Re: What is this ? 13 years 5 months ago #9097

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Satish,

Too late for Halloween now. Also honestly I am not a big fan of it. Actually I just posted a blog on Diwali. I will post the link in a new thread.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds