Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apartments in CARY near the crossroads

Apartments in CARY near the crossroads 13 years 9 months ago #8102

• Ravi
  • Ravi's Avatar Topic Author
Is there any Indian population living near the crossroads area? Is this area safe to live with family ? Please share your opinion. I need to make some decisions based on your help. thanks so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Apartments in CARY near the crossroads 13 years 9 months ago #8103

• Happy
  • Happy's Avatar Topic Author
Not many Indians here. If you are looking for more Indians then Corner stone apartments on Davis drive, Bexly apartments,waterford on church street,Oaks at weston are the very good choice.
As far as safety, Cary and Morrisville are very safe place.

.Ravi wrote:

Is there any Indian population living near the crossroads area? Is this area safe to live with family ? Please share your opinion. I need to make some decisions based on your help. thanks so much.

Re:Apartments in CARY near the crossroads 13 years 9 months ago #8107

• Ravi
Thanks Happy. When I visited there, I felt that crossroads is a very decent area and kinda assumed that many desi people would be living there. Well, I have already booked the apt (Didn't sign the lease yet) and I was wondering if I made a good choice.

Happy wrote:

Not many Indians here. If you are looking for more Indians then Corner stone apartments on Davis drive, Bexly apartments,waterford on church street,Oaks at weston are the very good choice.
As far as safety, Cary and Morrisville are very safe place.

.Ravi wrote:

Re:Apartments in CARY near the crossroads 13 years 9 months ago #8111

Ravi,

We have reviewed most of the places where Indians live and there is a link available to it from the AT home page. There may be some apartment complexes missing from the initial thread. Indians prefer Cary, Morrisville, Apex and Southern part of Durham (close to wake county). Cary, Morrisville and Apex are safer. Let us know what you decide.

Thanks

Re:Apartments in CARY near the crossroads 13 years 9 months ago #8112

• Ravi
Thanks for your Input. I actually went ahead and booked the apt in Park at Crossroads. This is a nice complex with good layouts. Also it is close to shopping. I also talked to an Indian couple (resident of the apt complex). and they gave good review about it also told that there are 4-5 desi families living in the complex.. Actually they said this apt is the best in Cary.

Lodge at crossroads is also good. Its just a little older constructions compared to the Park at Crossroads.

I'm satisfied with all my research and am going to go ahead with this apt complex. (Also knowing that there are at least 4-5 desi families living there.

thanks a lot.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds