Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help

Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 10 months ago #7606

• Prashant
  • Prashant's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

We live in NJ and planning to move to Cary this month. We have searched for apartments based on schools, proximity to office and Indian community, budget etc and shortlisted Bexley park or Courtney Reserve.

While Both these apartments have good reviews with Indian community around, we would like to check with someone who lived/living in these apartments for any positive or adverse comments about these apartments. We need to confirm by this weekend therefore any feedback will definitely help us a lot. Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 10 months ago #7610

• Bexley
  • Bexley's Avatar Topic Author
We live in Bexley Park... its a nice place with lot of indian

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve - Need Help 13 years 10 months ago #7611

Prashant,

Welcome AT and Triangle.

I have not lived in Bexley. I live in subdivision opposite to it. Bexley is in a very good location. It is closer to high way (NC 540 is just a mile), closer to shopping and close to RTP. Also, Morrisville is very safe place live.

Good luck with your move.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 10 months ago #7615

• Prashant
  • Prashant's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks to Bexley and Suresh for your feedback. We have decided to move to Bexley park.

Thanks

Prashant

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11206

• Sanya
  • Sanya's Avatar Topic Author
Wow! I wish I had seen this thread about Bexley/Courtney reserve.
You took the right decision of moving to Bexley.
We instead signed the lease at Courtney reserve.
If someone is considering this apartment complex - please stay away.
I have never seen people with two faces - staff were so good and helpful till we signed the lease and I couldn't believe the way they changed colors soon after.
We literally have cockroaches and bugs in the apartment - when we called the maintenance, they wouldn't get rid of them since they were water bugs and so we had to wait till they go into the pipes by themselves. In addition, we also received a letter from the Management that we should keep the property clean. Noise is terrible. The response from manangement is, "A little noise is acceptable in apartments." No kidding, we managed having no cell phone reception, having dog shit everywhere. But now we left the apartment complex in the middle of the school year since we couldn't deal with it anymore. They even took all our security deposit with list of unexpected cleaning charges. From start to end it's a nightmare.

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11217

• Coming to RTP
  • Coming to RTP's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks sanya you share your experience its help to me and other. I am moving in RTP soon looking Apartment in Cary or Morrisville. How is Baxley Park & management? or any other good place what would be the better move according crime rate, schools, community, etc. my plane is few month stay in apartment and start looking own house. Which town is safe, good nebarhood, better school?

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11235

• Sanya
  • Sanya's Avatar Topic Author
I personally only have experience with Courtney reserve at cary park. Like I said before they are horrible. so don't move here for sure.
I have read good reviews about Bexley and also about Cornerstone too.

Sanya.

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11247

• priya
  • priya's Avatar Topic Author
we lived in marquis on cary parkway...here indian community is more ...school bus also coming inside of the apt...do u have kids?which grade?
so that i can give more information

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11250

• Coming to RTP
  • Coming to RTP's Avatar Topic Author
Hi priya
Thanks so much for your responses I have two son older one is going to High school 9th grade and younger is going 4th grade. we are New about RTP aria. Marquis on Cary parkway is a Safe and how is school? And how much rent in your complex for two bed apartment?

Thanks

Re:Bexley Park or Courtney Reserve..Need Help 13 years 1 month ago #11289

• priya
  • priya's Avatar Topic Author
we r staying in two bed and bath and paying $850 for only rent.
and my kid is 1st grader going to weather stone traditional school...apt is safe hope so...
good luck for your searching

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds