Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any advice is good advice for me.

Any advice is good advice for me. 14 years 4 hours ago #6991

• Newbie to NC
  • Newbie to NC's Avatar Topic Author
Hi We are a family of 4 (couple with 2 children), and we are thinking of moving to Cary, NC due to the good weather there. I work from home and so no commuting issues. Reason for my post is to check with others to see if The lodge at crossroads is a good place to live. I did see that one user mentioned that its a good place and I wanted to see if someone else live there and could give me some inputs about the place and other things like schools (elementary and middle), parks, grocery stores, restaurants etc. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks again for your time looking at my posting and your time to respond to my query.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Any advice is good advice for me. 14 years 3 hours ago #6992

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
If you want your children to go to public schools, then I recommend living in Davis Drive schools zone. Crossroads is not in Davis Drive school zone. Crossroads is good if you need easy access to highway.

Newbie to NC wrote:

Hi We are a family of 4 (couple with 2 children), and we are thinking of moving to Cary, NC due to the good weather there. I work from home and so no commuting issues. Reason for my post is to check with others to see if The lodge at crossroads is a good place to live. I did see that one user mentioned that its a good place and I wanted to see if someone else live there and could give me some inputs about the place and other things like schools (elementary and middle), parks, grocery stores, restaurants etc. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks again for your time looking at my posting and your time to respond to my query.

Re:Any advice is good advice for me. 13 years 11 months ago #6997

Please see the postings at www.apnatriangle.com/6-new-to-triangle . There is wealth of information for new comer or folks planing to move to triangle.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds