Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment?

Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment? 8 years 9 months ago #27143

• nandhamg
  • nandhamg's Avatar Topic Author
Shifting to Bexley Apartment.. Any chennai family there in Bexley Apartment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment? 8 years 9 months ago #27163

Hi Nanda,

I am staying in Bexleypark more than a year now. Do you need any specific help let me know?

Regards,
Ramakrishnan.A

Moving to Cary NC 27513 need help 8 years 9 months ago #27187

Hi,
We are moving to Cary NC from Thousand Osks CA next week we already booked Extended Stay America hotel in Harrison Ave Cary, as my husband work address is 3000 Centregreenway Cary NC 27513. We need help in finding rental apartment that has more Indian people nearest to my husband office location 27513. We are new to the place, so kindly anyone help us with the details.
Thank You!

Moving to Cary NC 27513 need help 8 years 9 months ago #27188

Looks like you are joining Deutsche Bank. There are several apartments. Oaks at Weston, bexley, marquis at silverton. They are good. Let us know if you are looking for something specific.

Moving to Cary NC 27513 need help 8 years 9 months ago #27193

Hi,
Thank you for timely response. Yes my husband going to join in Deutsche Bank. We would like to book apartment in Bexley. Did you mean Bexley Park Apartments, 100 Summersky Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560? If Bexley not available then we would like to prefer The Oaks at Weston. Is there any point of contact person who can help us if we need carpool to office for two or three days incase our car didn't arrive by July 26th Sunday, and/or for any other basic details about the location?

Thank You!
Ramanathan P
805-405-2864

Moving to Cary NC 27513 need help 8 years 9 months ago #27197

Hi Ramanathan,

Bexley is very good Apartment for Indian community. There are lot of Tamil,Kannda, Telgu and other states peoples are staying. Safety, Location, Indian store, School, Play area, Walking lane are very good in Bexley. Cost wise also OK.

I am staying in Bexley more than a year now. Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Ramakrishnan.A
585 489 3548

Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment? 8 years 9 months ago #27198

Hi Ramakrishnan,
Thank you for your clear description and details of the apartment. I am very much thankful for your timely response which has lowered one of my burden in relocating. If any clarifications needed Can I text or Call for help once I reach to my hotel?
Thank you!
Ramanathan P

Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment? 8 years 9 months ago #27204

Prabha, good luck with your move. I also work at DB. Feel free to reach out to me if you guys need help.

Any chennai people lives in BEXLEY PARK apartment? 8 years 9 months ago #27206

Thank You Satish! We didn't receive point of contact address to move our things only that is pending. We move our things on this Tuesday which vl take two weeks to receive.
Thank you Ramakrishnan and Satish again for your kind help!
Ramanathan P

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds