Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 9 years 3 months ago #26171

Hello Everyone,

We are a family with a 2 year old. We are new to RTP (arrived yesterday).We are looking for a 2bedroon 2 bath and came across Bexley at Triangle Park. We really liked the community and its close to my office. Please let us know if any review and feedback you might have. Also if there are Indians in this community. Also will appreciate if you could suggest any other community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 9 years 3 months ago #26174

Welcome to RTP.

There are many apartment options to choose from. I have never heard any thing negative about Bexley.
How ever there are many more apartment options such as www.mqcaryparkway.com/ that I know for sure are great.

Morrisville/Cary in general have a great Indian population so you will meet them every where.

They will be in all most all apartments complex across Morrisville & Cary.

Also there is an HSNC on Airport blvd and they usually have some event going on every other week. Great place to meet people from the community and network.

Best of Luck

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 9 years 3 months ago #26175

I have heard about other Bexley's but never heard anything about Bexley at RTP so wanted to make sure that I am making a right choice.

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 8 years 8 months ago #27083

Are u still in Bexley at Triangle park? we are thinking to move...please let me know.

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 8 years 5 months ago #27676

Hi,

I and my wife are planning to move to Bexley at Triangle park. IS that area safe and is community good ? I am new to that place ,it will be great help if you give us the feedback.

Thank you

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 8 years 5 months ago #27677

Sumant wrote: Hi,

I and my wife are planning to move to Bexley at Triangle park. IS that area safe and is community good ? I am new to that place ,it will be great help if you give us the feedback.

Thank you

Hi Sumant,

Welcome to the Triangle. Yes, it is a good community. Cary and Morrisville areas are good.

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 8 years 5 months ago #27680

Hi

Thanks for the response. I just read a review about a shootout and robbery/theft in that apartment complex, break in of cars at Bexley at Research Triangle Park.

How about the safety in this area? Is this something anyone is aware here or should I consider moving to a different apartment? Any other suggestions considering safety or is it fine to move in here?

Thank you

Review about Bexley at Research Traingle Park 8 years 5 months ago #27685

Dear Sumath,
If you are particular about security ,Cary would be best take ,
Please check for Parkside Place, Cary ,it has private security rounds every hour during night ,you will find 2-3 Cops car parked in the community .
I have been staying here since 4 months ,felt very secured since lighting is excellent and its also next to Parkside shopping ,which has lights turned on whole night.
We are in process of shifting apartment as will be moving near client location
Please visit once ,there is no obligation as we did finalize this apartment after checking many apartments. We earlier stayed in Bexley Park and Later Waterford/Morrisville and we clearly understand how these apartment operates
Description:
Awesome 1 Bdr Apt available for sublease from Nov15/2015 till June 2016 in addition $500 Cash Credit on booking before Nov 18th 2015
Brand new North facing 1 Bdr apartment in 2nd floor ,with spacious kitchen with Granite countertops, wood floor Island kitchen and living space upgraded carpet in Master Bedroom with Patio facing woods and ample sunlight, valet trash service and extra storage space available. Huge clubhouse and resort swimming pool It's on Highway 55 ,Cary ,very easy access to all shopping ,temple and I40. We want to sublease this apartment from Nov 15,we have this lease term till June 16 rent $1010 per month washer dryer included.
Its next to Parkside shopping and walkable to Harristeeter and Target
visit www.parksideplacecary.com for more details
Reason for change, is due to change in client location
Close to all company's in RTP and schools
if interested ,please schedule visit asap thanks, Madhu 9193147246 or
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds