Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bexley Park

Bexley Park 9 years 11 months ago #25053

Hi, I am planning to move to Bexley Park (Davis Dr). Can anyone let me know review of this apartment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bexley Park 9 years 11 months ago #25054

I stay here. You can find lots of Indians who gather at a small play area. If you have kids it would be good at the park.
There are no adult play areas like tennis court etc.,
Dont take ground level apartments, there are snakes, Im moving to upper level because of this.

Bexley Park 9 years 11 months ago #25064

Hi,

It is a very good place to live in... They provide good community services... and you find many Indians in this community. You find good restaurants, grocery stores very nearby. Yes, as "surese56" said... most of them get together at the play area with their kids... you can make good friends very soon...

Bexley Park 9 years 11 months ago #25076

Hi,

I just booked an Apt in the Winter Walk Circle area and will be moving down in another 10 days... do we need to worry about the snakes in this area also. Please let us know. We have 2 kids. Appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Bexley Park 9 years 11 months ago #25083

I too stay on the same area. If you are not worried by viewing a the snake in your house surroundings, then no problem, as i heard snakes in this area are not dangerous.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds