Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help Needed.!! parents visiting from India

Help Needed.!! parents visiting from India 10 years 1 day ago #24962

• mayur.1286
  • mayur.1286's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Friends,
My parents are visiting from India in June and will be staying till august. I want to arrange for a separate apartment for them during this time. I will be staying there with them and sublease my current shared accommodation. But I was a bit confused about whether to take a furnished apartment or to take unfurnished apartment for three months and then rent some furniture. Cost wise am not sure which is a better option. Does anybody know how much a furnished apartment costs at least an approximate amount. Or has anyone rented furniture before and knows how much it costs. OR if you know of someone who has a furnished apartment and looking to rent it for 3 months that should also help. I am looking near RTP area, cary pkwy, weston.

Thanks for your time guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Help Needed.!! parents visiting from India 10 years 1 day ago #24963

mayur.1286 wrote: Hello Friends,
My parents are visiting from India in June and will be staying till august. I want to arrange for a separate apartment for them during this time. I will be staying there with them and sublease my current shared accommodation. But I was a bit confused about whether to take a furnished apartment or to take unfurnished apartment for three months and then rent some furniture. Cost wise am not sure which is a better option. Does anybody know how much a furnished apartment costs at least an approximate amount. Or has anyone rented furniture before and knows how much it costs. OR if you know of someone who has a furnished apartment and looking to rent it for 3 months that should also help. I am looking near RTP area, cary pkwy, weston.

Thanks for your time guys.

Oaks at weston apartments offer furnished apartments, short term, and they are right on weston parkway and Chapel hill road intersection. You may want to call and check with them.

Thanks
Kubi

Help Needed.!! parents visiting from India 10 years 1 day ago #24964

Typically furnished apartments cost way more than you trying to furnish yourself. You can probably find a sublease and furnish it using Aarons or Cort, that would be a much economical option... given the fact its for short term only. Aarons or Cort will have several variety of packages and specials running all the time, you can do a whole apartment or one/two rooms kind of a deal...

good luck..
Vk

Help Needed.!! parents visiting from India 9 years 10 months ago #25214

• mayur.1286
  • mayur.1286's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks guys, Apologies for the delayed response
I took an apartment at waterford because it was turning out to be the cheapest for short term lease. Waterford, bexley has good rates for short term lease marquis probably the most expensive. For furniture I had some stuff in old house so carried that over here and bought some new stuff from Heavner on glen wood . Cort has monthly package for three rooms starting at 287 dollars per month and 170 dollars for delivery and set up.
Would have spend a bit less with cort but I get to keep this furniture thats it.

Hope this information helps someone in future..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds