Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for an Apartment urgently

Looking for an Apartment urgently 10 years 7 months ago #23505

• shamanth
  • shamanth's Avatar Topic Author
I am looking for a 1 BHK apartment closer to 500 Perimeter Park Drive and where there are Indian(s). I am a Telugu Speaking person
Please call on my mobile: 919-760-9126 and request to help me urgently

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for an Apartment urgently 10 years 7 months ago #23524

I also moved recently here and looking for an apartment. There seem to be a lot of apartments in Morrisville where Indian families are there. The only problem I found is commute to office. You can mail me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you need more details about the Apartments I enquired.

Looking for an Apartment urgently 10 years 6 months ago #23909

Hi,

I am moving to NC. Can anyone help me to find a room near to BCBS, 1960 Ivy Creek Blvd, Durham, NC 27707.

Thanks.

Best Regards
Vivek
610-999-0486

Looking for an Apartment urgently 10 years 3 months ago #24311

Hi,

I am looking for a 1 BHK apt for immediate move in. If anyone is looking to sublease their apt, please let me know.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Looking for an Apartment urgently 10 years 3 months ago #24378

Hello KittyAgarwal,

I recently moved to Raleigh and looking for apts in Cary/Morisville .. My husband works near RTP and I am a houswife.. I do have some data collected over past couple of days and I am looking for an Indian community (preferable Hindi speaking) with some public transport with in the walking distance .. Lemme know if we can discuss and exchange the data over call.

Thanks,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds