Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Room in Durham

Looking for Room in Durham 12 years 11 months ago #12267

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I am Srikanth from Hyderabad, India. I am looking for accommodation in Durham/ Raleigh.
If you have a room to share please call me @619-41-6881.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for Room in Durham 12 years 11 months ago #12268

• Anonymous
My phone # is 619-419-6881

Thanks,
Srikanth

Re: Looking for Room in Durham 12 years 11 months ago #12269

Hi Srikanth,

Am Pavan from Hyderabad and will be moving to Durham with 2 more friends into a 2 bedroom apt by May 21.

We do have space for one more person to come in. let me know if you are interested.

Will share more details shortly. My number is +91 8977883773

Regards,
Pavan

Re: Looking for Room in Durham 12 years 11 months ago #12272

Hi Srikanth

I am living near to Durham in a 1BHK apartment and I am looking for a Room mate to share my 1BHK apartment located in Bexley at Carpenter village. It is near to offices RTP, CISCO, IBM and Credit Suise. Mail me for details: (email removed by moderators) or you can reach me on my cell: 248 462 0742.

Address: 1200 Wheelwright Pl, Cary NC 27519

Thanks
Mouli

Lost 100 dollars - Handyman 12 years 11 months ago #12273

• Cary
  • Cary's Avatar Topic Author
Hi All,

We had a guy by the name Curlos Pena who walked by our new home one day and said he is a handyman. He gave his visting card and told us to contact him for any handyman jobs. We called him after a week for asking for a free estimate for kitchen tile backsplash. He came in and told us it will take $ 320. And we signed a contract with him for the job. He wanted us to pay half the money off the job. Finally after several discussions he asked us to pay 100 dollars in advance. And we did so...now after few days we called him to c if he got the material and when he will stop by to complete the job. He told us that he didnt get the material still and he has already posted our money back in mail. We have been checking everyday and now we didnt get the money nor he is not answerin our call. Can anyone please let me me how I can processed further
I have his address, Driver lic number... please help 100 dollars is a lot of money...

Thanks,

Re: Lost 100 dollars - Handyman 12 years 11 months ago #12275

• recognize?
  • recognize?'s Avatar Topic Author

Cary wrote: Hi All,

We had a guy by the name Curlos Pena who walked by our new home one day and said he is a handyman. He gave his visting card and told us to contact him for any handyman jobs. We called him after a week for asking for a free estimate for kitchen tile backsplash. He came in and told us it will take $ 320. And we signed a contract with him for the job. He wanted us to pay half the money off the job. Finally after several discussions he asked us to pay 100 dollars in advance. And we did so...now after few days we called him to c if he got the material and when he will stop by to complete the job. He told us that he didnt get the material still and he has already posted our money back in mail. We have been checking everyday and now we didnt get the money nor he is not answerin our call. Can anyone please let me me how I can processed further
I have his address, Driver lic number... please help 100 dollars is a lot of money...

Thanks,

See if he resemble with this Carlos??

wakecountylivescanner.com/johnston-county-nc-mug-shots-11611/carlos-guitierrez-pena/

Re: Lost 100 dollars - Handyman 12 years 11 months ago #12277

• Cary
  • Cary's Avatar Topic Author
Yes this is the guy, wat shud I do please help

Re: Lost 100 dollars - Handyman 12 years 11 months ago #12278

• Anonymous

recognize? wrote:

Cary wrote:
See if he resemble with this Carlos??

wakecountylivescanner.com/johnston-county-nc-mug-shots-11611/carlos-guitierrez-pena/

You are great!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds