Everything about apartments where Desis live
  • Page:

TOPIC: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 15 years 1 month ago #103

Marquis on Cary Parkway (formerly Archstone Preston)
1100 Cameron Chase Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
Phone: (919) 465-1800
http://www.cwsapartments.com/profile.asp?AID=14771

The Location:
Marquis on Cary Pkwy is located at the intersection of Chapel Hill Rd. and Cary Pkwy.
You will also have easy access to RTP, RDU International airport, I-40, the HSNC & SV temple, Indian restaurants (see Yellow pages for addresses and websites), Indian grocery stores (Sangam mart is the closest,less than 2 miles away + other stores like Kadhambam Spices and the new Apna Bazar, VGS, - See Yellow pages for the addresses), cultural events by the Indian community round the year held mostly at the HSNC cultural hall, movie theaters and other parts of the Triangle.

The Apartments:
Marquis on Cary Pkwy has one of the lowest rents in the area with all the major amenities. There's a playground for the kids and furnished apartments are also available. For details about all the apartment features, the link to the website is:

The Floor plans and the Rent:
Marquis on Cary Pkwy has expansive one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. Leasing options are flexible.
Here's the link for the floor plans with an estimate of the rent. Click the link and go to "floor plans." Click each to view the floor plans.

The Neighbors/Neighborhood:
Marquis on Cary Pkwy is centrally located, within minutes of the areas hottest attractions... including golf courses, greenways and parks. Lots of Indians in the community.The link to the child care centers in Morrisville/Cary:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=child+care+centers,+morrisville+27560&sll=35.799856,-78.81123&sspn=0.115142,0.22316&ie=UTF8&start=0&ll=35.799855,-78.812141&spn=0.115142,0.22316&z=13

The Schools:
Elementary School: Morrisville Elementary
Middle School: Lufkin Rd. Middle
High School: Panther Creek High

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 13 years 6 months ago #8759

• not so great
As it was mentioned, these apartments are not cheap and not so great. i live here, issues with bugs, ants, etc. management is horrible and rude. you can see lot of reviews if you search in google. ontop of everything the crime rate was more here compared to other apartments. don't ever leave mp3 player in your car, you cannot see your car in orginal condition

Re:Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 13 years 6 months ago #8781

• remember
I would like to add for the above comments,
You have to be top floor otherwise you have two issues:
1) you always know when the above floor people used restroom ,it gives the flush noise in your bathroom.
2) occasionally Air conditioner water tank breaks and flood your apartment. Once in your lease term is enough for you to catch all kinds of sickness

Re: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 12 years 6 months ago #14340

Anybody currently living in Marquis on Cary Pkwy. Is it improved? I have heard nasty things about it.
I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Alpesh

Re: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 12 years 3 months ago #15355

• George
I would advise staying away. Recently it was discovered that 28 units have bed bugs mainly due to the foreigners. They are keeping quiet about this. They are gonna plan on adding that they are not responsible for this on the new agreements that tenants will sign.

RENTER BEWARE!!!!!

Re: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 12 years 3 months ago #15356

• Excuseme?

George wrote: I would advise staying away. Recently it was discovered that 28 units have bed bugs mainly due to the foreigners. They are keeping quiet about this. They are gonna plan on adding that they are not responsible for this on the new agreements that tenants will sign.

RENTER BEWARE!!!!!

Mr.George,can you please explain how foreigners bring bed bugs? Thanks for the caution.

Triangle and entire NC is facing outbreak of bed bugs.
www.wral.com/news/local/story/9702692/

good Article on bed bugs from NY times.
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/science/31bedbug.html?_r=1

Re: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 11 years 4 months ago #21098

Hi,

We are planning to move to Marquis apartment soon. I see lot of criticism coming for these apartments. Has the condition become any better?

Appreciate your feedback on this.

Thank you

Re: Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 11 years 4 months ago #21099

***** STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMMUNITY ******
Location is very good but, Leasing (Office) staff is terrible. I did rent an apartment in 2009 .. only there was 1 small stain on carpet near by Dining area...They charged me $700 for that at the time of move out.. I tried to talk with them.. But,They didn't listen at all.....

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 1 month ago #26582

Since last response is 2 years ago, want to know how is the apartment now. Any improvements.

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 1 month ago #26583

Nothing has changed.

Good things
1. Good location, very convenient to shop, gas, groceries ect
2. Decent size pool
3. Nice friendly staff

Not so good
1. Too many coach roaches
2. Rusted bath tubs and wash basins
3. Dog Poop everywhere in grass, people don't clean after their pets poop, not good for children playing in grass. Especially on the grass near the woods
4.You can hear the people up stairs flush in middle of your sleep at night. All day you can hear then walk
5. People smoke in balcony, not nice when you want the doors, windows open during good weather

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 1 month ago #26605

Thanks for the response. If you compare bexley at park(summer drive one) with marquis which one is good. Also I am looking for apt in second apt, will there be roaches problem? If you are fine you can send me you email id (mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) so that I can reach you directly.

Thanks,
Praveen.

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 1 month ago #26606

They say when the world ends the only ones hard enough to survive will be cockroaches. So I cant garuntee no cockroaches. Apartment maintenance can also not do much.

How ever what they can do is make sure people clean the poop after their pets dump.

Marquis fails here, they don't care about poop filled grass covered in Flys breeding ground for mosquitos. This is the most disgusting thing about Marquis according to me.

But if you walk on the side walk and don't look at the crap oozing from the grass you will be good

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 4 weeks ago #26612

Stay away from this. It has too many spiders every where and you can hear flush sounds from upstairs each time and it is worst in the middle of the night. It will make you awake. Windows will have leaks during winters.

Marquis on Cary Pkwy - Morrisville 9 years 4 weeks ago #26614

Thanks for the information. It helped a lot.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds