Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a good high school in the Triangle

Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #407

Hello,
I will be moving soon to NC from Virginia Fairfax. What are the Indian areas/apartments ? Also i'm looking for a good high school with Indian students for my 15 year old son. Would appreciate any suggestions and Information.
Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #409

dinesh wrote:

Hello,
I will be moving soon to NC from Virginia Fairfax. What are the Indian areas/apartments ? Also i'm looking for a good high school with Indian students for my 15 year old son. Would appreciate any suggestions and Information.
Thank You

Dinesh, Cary and Morrisville area have lot of Indians and I have heard Enloe High school is top choice of most Indians.Go through below link to know performance of all wake county high schools.

www.wcpss.net/test-scores/nc-abcs/2008/high.html

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #411

Thanks for the useful information Lady_from_cary. I see that the Enloe HS falls in Raleigh. Can you tell how much it would cost to rent a decent 2BR apartment in this area ? Would renting a Town Home be a better choice ?
Thanks

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #412

dinesh wrote:

Thanks for the useful information Lady_from_cary. I see that the Enloe HS falls in Raleigh. Can you tell how much it would cost to rent a decent 2BR apartment in this area ? Would renting a Town Home be a better choice ?
Thanks

Dinesh, Enloe is magnet program school so admissions are determined by lottery system so your chance is missed for this year..you may get in if you rent apartment in the school district area but unfortunately those are not Desi friendly areas..crimes are high..You will have to find out if any area is safe to live which has Enloe as base school.

There are good high schools in Cary too...So better pick those for this year and live in Cary/Morrisville and for enloe you can try next year.

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #414

Thanks for the reply.You are right - the Cary high school has a good rating in the link you sent. Can you tell any good Desi places to rent in Cary and what may be the rents in this area ?
Thanks

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #416

• A
Dinesh,

Raleigh and Cary area has good schools as compared to other parts of North Carolina. Try to find a place in the area covered by either of the following schools

1. Greenhope High School
2. Panther Creek High School

A

Re:Looking for a good high school in the Triangle 14 years 11 months ago #417

Thank you very much !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds