Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to Raleigh - Apartment/townhouse info needed

New to Raleigh - Apartment/townhouse info needed 15 years 3 days ago #279

Hi,

I am planning to move to Raleigh by end of June/beginning of July. I will be working in RTP. Can you please recommend some good apartment/town house for rent in Cary/Morrisville? I have a 4 year old and that is why I am looking for a first floor apt. or a town house.

Additionally,
1) What is the average rent for a 2bd 2ba apts./townhouse in this region?
2) Do apartments have special discounts for employees from specific companies?
3) Is there a need to bargain for the rent or is it fixed rents and specials that are published for each month?
4) What is the normal amount of additional rent if the lease is for only 6 months?
5) Is there a guideline on how much the rent could be increased during renewal?
6) If I am opting for a first floor apartment, is there a problem with ants and bug in the region?

Any info on these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New to Raleigh - Apartment/townhouse info needed 15 years 3 days ago #280

Hello Arun,
Welcome to the Triangle. If you are working at RTP, then Morrisville is a better choice.

1)Townhomes range from $900- $1300. You get good townhomes for the same price as Apartment rents.
Townhomes worth to consider are Mccrimmon at the park, Breckenridge, (2 miles from Cisco, 3 miles from fidelity, NetApp). Other townhome is Legacy at carpenter village.

Recommendations for Apartments are : Bexley, Southern oaks,(these two are very near within 5 miles from RTP). IF you prefer 15 - 25 mins drive then, Waterford on church street and Oaks at Weston Apartments are good. oaks at weston for 2 bed/2bath range from $800 plus.

If you live in the first floor, yes there are ants and bugs problem but not very worst unless you are living in a wooded area.

The answers to other questions, I may need to research. I will try to get the info for you.

Re:New to Raleigh - Apartment/townhouse info needed 15 years 1 day ago #283

Hi Kubi,

Thank you very much for the response... I really appreciate the info that you provided..

Thanks,
Arun.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds