Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: AT New Logo - please provide your feedback

AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7738

Dear Friends,

ApnaTriangle has a New Logo now. The logo image has Triangles that represent America and India.Please let us know what do you think.

Thanks
AT Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7742

Looks cool to me...Just like squaring Google Chrome. :)

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7744

• Devi
looks colorful. how about making to "triangle" shape which may be more relevant to apna"triangle" title. just a thought.....

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7746

since it represents America & India, a combination of English & Sanskrit/Indian font would have been more appropriate :)
unfortunately i don't have the devnagiri font installed on my pc - i'll see if i can dig out something.

although, you have very nicely blended the tri-color and the blue/red/white stripes - very neat & thoughtful!

kubi wrote:

Dear Friends,

ApnaTriangle has a New Logo now. The logo image has Triangles that represent America and India.Please let us know what do you think.

Thanks
AT Team

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7747

where is the new logo?? I am not able to see it

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7748

How come? Its on top left corner.

Sunshine87 wrote:

where is the new logo?? I am not able to see it

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7753

it doesnt appear on the homepage.
it appears only when i click classifieds, events or movies!

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7759

• A
Kubi,

New logo is awesome. But in my opinion, you should match the colors of the header bar with 'Home, Wedding, Community' etc. with prominent colors i.e. Blue or Red of the logo. My preference is blue.

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7763

Thank you all for the feedback.

Sunshine, it usually takes some time to pick the new logo by your browser.

The logo has 4 triangles - 2 triangles in Indian colors and 2 triangles in American color.

The colors of the menu does not go well with the logo. It will take us some time to match the color of the others things to the logo.

Thanks
Satish

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7768

I too feel .. that the logo should be in triangle and not square - as the website says - Apna triangle.

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7769

kubi wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanks
AT Team

Kubi nice to see new logo for website...Here what I felt when I saw it. A square with triangles doesn't represent site essence..color wise it is o.k that it represents Indian and USA.

Turn the square so that blue triangle and A gets contrast.Now they both have blue color. or make Apna word red and Triangle word blue. Font of "A" need to be changed make it like all rest alphabets.

Or change inside little square into Triangle shape and write "AT".

Even you don't make any changes we all will get used to this soon..If making change is easy then do it or let it stay. :)

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7825

While we are on the Logo subject, we wanted to thank you for all the feedback. Sorry, we could not get it modified as this was done from someone else and we have to hire them again for changing it.

Comments like 'Even if you don't make any changes we all will get used to this soon..If making change is easy then do it or let it stay. :)' are very supportive. Thanks for continued support.

Thanks

Re:AT New Logo - please provide your feedback 13 years 10 months ago #7826

• A
I like the new logo. I think it is pretty good. My main feedback is change the menu bar color and some other color adjustment to bring some red color on the main page to match with the log.

If you make a plain triangle, then there could be comments like equilateral triangle, angles of the triangle.....

Moderator wrote:

While we are on the Logo subject, we wanted to thank you for all the feedback. Sorry, we could not get it modified as this was done from someone else and we have to hire them again for changing it.

Comments like 'Even if you don't make any changes we all will get used to this soon..If making change is easy then do it or let it stay. :)' are very supportive. Thanks for continued support.

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds