Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: About new Alert !! Message?

About new Alert !! Message? 14 years 2 months ago #5784

• Lady_from_cary
  • Lady_from_cary's Avatar Topic Author
Satish and Kubi , I read the alert that is highlighted at front page. I am very shocked to know that some body has used Apnatriangle as source to cheat people and make money.

Certain questions come to mind -->

1) Did caller gave his real details ?
2) What is current status of caller ? When he/she giving money to process h1 visa means he/she has good educational background...How such person can be so foolish in handing over money to stranger for visa?
3) Why that person never came to AT and raised some queries or tried to call you.
4) Did he know real details of the person who took money ? Did they see him personally to pay money?

There are many more doubts...If somebody is really got cheated then it is serious to know that some scammer exists for real.

If this is not to be discussed then please delete this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:About new Alert !! Message? 14 years 2 months ago #5785

A Very, Very shocking incident!

Regarding paying money to get the H1 visa done, I have heard quite a bit about it. It surely is a scam - in this economy when the H1 holders are on bench or out of work, they have very little time to get another job or need to pack-up and go-home. In these desperate situations, some people are bound to take undue advantage of the situations which is completely illegal.

Generally the money is also paid by cash & hence there's no trail left even if both parties have met in person.

I hope the cheaters are exposed and put behind bars!

Satish/Kubi, not sure what your legal course, if any, should be. But do keep on the lookout and hope that this does not happen again.

Re:About new Alert !! Message? 14 years 2 months ago #5790

This is indeed very SAD & disturbing.

Re:About new Alert !! Message? 14 years 2 months ago #5795

• Silent Reader
This is too bad to know. Can you provide more details? How did it happen and where did it happen so we all are careful.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds