Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle"

Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5247

• Lady_from_cary
  • Lady_from_cary's Avatar Topic Author
Satish & Kubi...I just now read the headline that Apnatriangle completes one year...Hearty Congratulations!! :)

So how you all are feeling ?? It has been great experience to be on AT for almost a year...thanks to Kubi,Satish,Rupa and other team members behind curtain for bringing "AT" a common place to be together,share things,get entertained and informed.

Many many happy returns of the Day!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5250

• Silent Reader
Congratulations to the team!!!

Keep up the good work. Though there are so many associations in triangle area, they do not provide complete information about events or movies.

You guys have provided the information i always looked for.

If i wish to see any feature on your site, i will surely write it out to you guys.

Thank you.

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5251

LFC/Silent Reader,

Thank you very much for the wishes.

@ LFC thanks for creating this thread.

Internally it feels very good that we are doing something to the community to bring together. All this credit goes to our Dear Users who are being part of this ApnaTriangle Family.

We wish to have your continued support and celebrate many more years like this.

We will have the Picnic during the Spring to celebrate this success.
I will update the info in next couple of months in the event.We wish everyone to participate in the picnic.

Once again Thanks to all of you. :) :) :)

Kubi

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5252

happy Birthday to AT !

AT has been my regular "Site" visit since last one yr.
It has done a great deal in being my companion for jokes, controversies, articles, recipes ,opinions at all. :laugh: :angry: :cheer: :silly:

In my opinion, Events section is what i look for other than. the forums section(To make friends!).Forum section are fun.
It is very useful to what is happening in the triangle area.

Congrats once again Satish and Kubi to bringing us together

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5255

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.
The site has generated a wonderful spirit all around and has made it's presence felt in the community.
A commendable effort Satish & Kubi.
I think there would be perhaps very few social websites that would have had both on-line & on-ground contacts.
Once again, wishing you All the Best for all times.

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5256

• XYZ
Heartiest Congratulations to you.

No words to express!!!!!!!!

Keep up your great work. :)

XYZ

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5263

Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle"

Congratulations to Ms.Kubi ,Mr.Satish and other AT members.

I never seen such a reciprocative desi website in US.I am quite impressed of positive attitude's of all "AT MEMBERS".

Good work and keep going.

Geetha

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5264

• A
Congratulations Satish & Kubi.I like this site and I got to learn new things because of the messages and challenges posted by users.

A

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5265

Thanks for the wishes. The love and encouragement from you all is very heartening. Thanks to A, Ashok, LFC, Logu, Shree, Sree, DM, Ranjitha, Penn, XYZ, Jyothi and many more of you for making this a special website. You, the members, deserve the appreciation for making it a successful year. Thank for a great support.

We will continue to do our best to provide a platform for Members. As a group, we can now influence the whole community by sharing our wisdom and experience. Together, lets help the Desi community reach greater heights.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5267

Awwwe. the baby is 1yr! Happy B'day. Good job Satish/Kubi, AT team and the rest of us (ATers)! Keep it alive, strong and bonded!

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5285

Congratulations Apna Triangle team!

I just love this site as it gave lot of information and also i got few good friends.

My Suggestion :

Please add Help topics on how to use forums(uploading videos, files, web links, etc) and community tab effectively.
I guess many users are not aware of community section and hence no activities.
Today, i wanted to post a video from youtube and forgot how to do it.
If we had the help topic on posting the videos, it would be of great help.

Also, how many are aware that "Help" is under "About" tab? I think this must be a separate menu which can be easily spotted by a new user.

Re:Happy Anniversary "Apnatriangle" 14 years 3 months ago #5294

• Logu
Congratulations AT team. I think in 1 year it has reached a wider section compared to other local websites. Best wishes to reach greater heights in the coming years.

I have few suggestions

1. I am not sure whether there is any advertisement about AT on Saathee magazine, there are chances to get more people if there is an article about AT published on Saathee. (i think ad might cost, but for article it should be free).
2. I think there were lot discussed about Apartments/stores/restaurants in the forums, it might be more helpful to get much details about Doctors/Lawyers/Tax consultants and others (apart from details in yellowpages section). Say if some Doctor is willing we can have blogs about health tips. (in Saathee I remember about articles by a Dentistry). Even one of our regular member is a doctor.

It just came up, we can have much more discussions about what needs to be improved for the coming year.

Again Best wishes to everyone.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds