Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with forum rules

Help with forum rules 14 years 6 months ago #3545

• satish
  • satish's Avatar Topic Author
All,
Many of us have concerns about a post that I removed. Please help me with rewriting the forum rules. We can reduce misunderstanding with a good set of rules. Here are the current rules. Please advise on what needs to stay and what needs to be updated. Item 5 & 6 are required boiler plate stuff. You can raise concerns if No. 6 is followed without giving a reason.

1.This message board is intended to help the Triangle Indian community in exchanging useful information quickly and efficiently.
2.Personal Attacks and flaming will not be tolerated.
3.Inappropriate mateiral are not allowed. That includes vulgar, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
4.You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
5.ApnaTriangle is not responsible for any comments or statements made here.
6.ApnaTriangle reserves the right to remove any message.

PS: Ashok ji, I do not want to complete this taks without you. Pleaes weigh in with your wisdom.

Thanks
Satish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Help with forum rules 14 years 6 months ago #3546

• A
Satish,

Are you assuming 'many are concerned about forum rules' or you know for sure? If you know for sure, people want to make changes in the forum rules, then only I will voice my opnion. As you know I have strong opinion on this subject too.

Ashok might be on vacation if you are assuming he is concerned about forum rules.

A

Re:Help with forum rules 14 years 6 months ago #3547

• satish
A,

I would like to hear your opinions and others opinion.

We also will wait until Ashok ji returns.

We do not have to be perfect in first iteration. We will evolve the rules over the time.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Help with forum rules 14 years 6 months ago #3561

• A
Satish,

I really think you shoudl run for office. YOu did not reply to my question "Are you assuming people are concerned or you know that? "

I don't give up so easily.

A

Re:Help with forum rules 14 years 6 months ago #3566

• satish
A,

I feel/think people are concerned about the forum rules. However, I do not know whether it is a fact.

Satish

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds