Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.

TOPIC: Website feedback/suggestions

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2406

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
While you are fixing or debugging as called in software, add the Shoubox too.

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2417

Ashok,
I have tested the reply option from mozilla firefox and also IE. It is working well for me.
Can i know which browser do you use? You can try once again. If you still face the same problem, let me know.

A,
We are checking with the shout box component. We have to ensure that it is not interrupting other components.
You will see shoutbox soon :)

Thanks.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2426

• A
Thanks Rupa. I don't really know much about Shoutbox but make a system that if I type a message for a member then his/her phoen rings....

Very Demaning 'A'(Who once said Site is perfect) LOL

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2453

:) A, We will think about the enhancements in the future. For now, you can help us write a code to call the user when you type a message. After all, you coded something last night to block a user. right? ;) You can do this too. What say? Research on Shoutbox is going on. Will get that application as soon as possible. Hold On!
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2465

• A
Rupa,

Install a soft phone TAPI client on your server and from your webserver send an XML formatted message to a webservice which invokes the API of soft client to make the phone call.

You can do it if you want.

A

rupa131 wrote:

:) A, We will think about the enhancements in the future. For now, you can help us write a code to call the user when you type a message. After all, you coded something last night to block a user. right? ;) You can do this too. What say? Research on Shoutbox is going on. Will get that application as soon as possible. Hold On!

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2467

A wrote:

Rupa,

Install a soft phone TAPI client on your server and from your webserver send an XML formatted message to a webservice which invokes the API of soft client to make the phone call.

A

rupa131 wrote:

:lol: Does that mean as soon as A arrives on AT and posts his first message all members phone starts ringing ?

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #2471

• A
LFC, Rupa,

Actually you can do it today. Here is how you can do it:-

1. Turn on Email notification on Forum (Rupa - I assume it is possible or easily possible)
2. Use Outlook or Outlook Express on your computer for emails and TURN on SOUND NOTIFICATION
3. So when emails comes you computer makes noise and you. You can also use RING TONE as sound for email notification on computer.

Alternatively:- you can map email on your cell phone. You can turn on email notification on cell phone with the ringer.

Rupa:- See how easy it is.

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

Rupa,

A

rupa131 wrote:

:lol: Does that mean as soon as A arrives on AT and posts his first message all members phone starts ringing ?

Unable to view old blogs.. 14 years 5 months ago #3220

Just now clicked blog and tried to click the oldest one...it gave error...I tried to skip to next page still it gave error...How to read older blogs?

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 14 years 1 month ago #5723

Hi Satish,

A quick suggestion: Can we bring the "job" postings appear on the front-page rather than in the job sections? If you are short on real-estate you can move the past-events link under events section.

Considering that in this economy, "jobs" is the most important/critical issue, we need to give it some prominent real-estate on the home page, IMHO,

-sanju

Re:Website feedback/suggestions 11 years 2 months ago #21380

got following error when renewing my ad.

I clicked on "Renew Ad" link. which takes me to another page which shows the expiry date for the ad.

Now when I click 'Renew Ad' button, following error is displayed.

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadResult() on a non-object in /home/mysoresa/public_html/administrator/components/com_adsmanager/models/content.php on line 243

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds