Please enter any website feedback here. Post what you like and dislike. Any suggestion to improve the website is welcome.

TOPIC: Website feedback/suggestions

Website feedback/suggestions 15 years 3 months ago #21

• Satish
  • Satish's Avatar Topic Author
Please use this thread to suggest improvements to the website. Bugs and issues that needs attention. Your feedback is very important and we promise to look into it and try our best to make those improvements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:search is not working 15 years 3 months ago #22

The search is now working. It has been resolved. Please take a look.

Re:search is not working 14 years 9 months ago #457

Kubi,
just now observed that No of guests online is no more appearing on front page.

Also there is separate block for event/forum/ads...if u see forum block then it shows two less posts than blog and also there is two color combination on each block...Forum block has plain white background.

This is just an observation...and wanted to bring to your notice.

Re:[solved]search is not working 14 years 9 months ago #459

Kubi,
One more observation:
When you key in wrong user name and password, the error message appears at the bottom of the screen, where the user cannot see whats happening??!!!

Re:search is not working 14 years 9 months ago #464

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to resolve these inconsistencies.

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #465

Shree,
The login error now shows on top. Thanks for the feedback.

Lady From Cary,
The box are more consistent now. I am trying to align the colors and I will look into it soon. Thanks for the feedback.

I hope this will make the site more enjoyable. Please let us know if you have any more suggestions.

Thanks
Satish

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #467

satish wrote:

Shree,
The login error now shows on top. Thanks for the feedback.

Lady From Cary,
The box are more consistent now. I am trying to align the colors and I will look into it soon. Thanks for the feedback.

I hope this will make the site more enjoyable. Please let us know if you have any more suggestions.

Thanks
Satish

:) Satish, Thanks.. I See the change..now it matches with all rest blocks..How about making this thread sticky and changing heading to something like -- site related feedback/suggestions...so that in future we report in one thread.

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #468

Great idea!! I have made it sticky as requested and the thread will show up on top of the 'Website Feedback' forum category. You can reach this forum category from the menu 'Forums'/'Website Feedback'.

I am also thinking of adding a link to this forum from the menu on the left side. What do you think.

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #736

I am trying to attach pictures directly by clicking browse option below...I clicked "Select image file to attach" I browsed then open but I dont see any message uploading...Do I need to hit submit key after that?

Can I attach more than one picture in one post ?

Please guide me.

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #745

Lady_from_cary wrote:

I am trying to attach pictures directly by clicking browse option below...I clicked "Select image file to attach" I browsed then open but I dont see any message uploading...Do I need to hit submit key after that?

Please guide me.

O.K I posted one...after clicking Open i hit submit and picture appeared on the screen.

It reduces picture resolution..is there any way to have existing resolution? Even it reduced for flicker external link.

For eggplant chutney I have two pictures..I will wait for answer then post.

Re:[solved] Invalid login message & zebra colors 14 years 9 months ago #747

Lady_from_cary wrote:

Lady_from_cary wrote:

Please guide me.

O.K I posted one...after clicking Open i hit submit and picture appeared on the screen.

It reduces picture resolution..is there any way to have existing resolution? Even it reduced for flicker external link.

For eggplant chutney I have two pictures..I will wait for answer then post.

Posted eggplant chutney too...let me know about resolution.

[resovled]Image size issue 14 years 9 months ago #752

LFC,

Thanks for pointing out the issue with lower resolution (reducing image size). I have modified it to show upto 800px. The food looks great when pictures are bigger. Click here to see the pictures. Enjoy.

Thanks
Satish

Re:[resovled]Image size issue 14 years 9 months ago #771

satish wrote:

LFC,

Thanks for pointing out the issue with lower resolution (reducing image size). I have modified it to show upto 800px. The food looks great when pictures are bigger. Click here to see the pictures. Enjoy.

Thanks
Satish

:) Thanks Satish, I can see the change.

Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #783

I get email notification for each and every new post...and they are too many to keep in control...I don't need any notification as I visit and check all updated posts/blogs/events.

I tried to unsubscribe from few threads but still email notification was received.

I went to profile and changed privacy option and clicked No for system emails..still I received mails.

Is there any way that I can change email id ? and How to avoid getting notification for each updated thread/posts.

Re:Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #784

Hi LFC,

You can remove the checked mark for subscribe from next time when you reply to forum message. The email notification under profile refers to the notification of the internal messages you receive from friends. That is, you receive a mail saying that a member from your friends list has messaged you. We will try to fix the problem you are facing about unsubscribing from the notification in forums. Thanks for your feedback.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #790

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
LFC,

Turn on the email. You should be hooked to this site.

A

Re:Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #794

rupa131 wrote:

Hi LFC,

You can remove the checked mark for subscribe from next time when you reply to forum message. The email notification under profile refers to the notification of the internal messages you receive from friends. That is, you receive a mail saying that a member from your friends list has messaged you. We will try to fix the problem you are facing about unsubscribing from the notification in forums. Thanks for your feedback.

Rupa, I have unsubscribed few threads..I will wait and watch email notification and let you know.

A , Email is not going to play much role about my presence on AT....It is all you members will make me fond about the site...even though Email is turned off...I will be here.:)

Re:Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #798

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Lady,

I heard you are going to India. Where do you go in India? Safe travel and don't over spend...I don't believe you will have time in India to spend time on this site. But if you need any help, email us.

A

Re:Email notification of forum posts. 14 years 9 months ago #806

A wrote:

Lady,

I heard you are going to India. Where do you go in India? Safe travel and don't over spend...I don't believe you will have time in India to spend time on this site. But if you need any help, email us.

A

Yes I am going to India during first week of July..I will be landing in Bombay (born and broughtup).Later I will have to visit Kerala (sasural)then Bangalore and if time permits I will have to visit Belgaum/Pune.

As far safe travel..that is my biggest worry due to rain season and horrific traffic conditions..and spending is all in control since recession has hit us all.

It will be difficult to come everyday and post...but whenever I get net connection I will come and say hello to all.

I will write to you before I leave.Thanks A :)

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds