• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for babysitter/ homedaycare in rtp area

Looking for babysitter/ homedaycare in rtp area 7 years 3 months ago #29488

• apandit09
  • apandit09's Avatar Topic Author
Hello

I am looking for a nanny or home da care from 8-5(time can be adjusted lol bit) Monday to Friday to start asap.
Should be in RTP Morrisville
Please call me at 336-539-4287.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for babysitter/ homedaycare in rtp area 7 years 1 week ago #29850

I'm an engineering graduate in computer science with experience tutoring various subjects.
I tutor children from my home ... Kids from: preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School.
If your child is need assistance in reading, math, writing, social studies, and/or science, I would love to work with your child to help him/her discover their strengths while nurturing their areas of need.

Please send me an e-mail if you need more details, looking forward to transforming your kids to genius ...
Located next to Alston Ridge elementry school

Thank you
S

Looking for babysitter/ homedaycare in rtp area 6 years 6 months ago #30710

Please call me at 980-254-5192 . we need home care for my 3.5 year old

Looking for babysitter/ homedaycare in rtp area 6 years 6 months ago #30711

sain wrote: I'm an engineering graduate in computer science with experience tutoring various subjects.
I tutor children from my home ... Kids from: preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School.
If your child is need assistance in reading, math, writing, social studies, and/or science, I would love to work with your child to help him/her discover their strengths while nurturing their areas of need.

Please send me an e-mail if you need more details, looking forward to transforming your kids to genius ...
Located next to Alston Ridge elementry school

Thank you
S

Hi , Please call me at 980-254-5192 , we need some help with 3.5 yr old

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds