TOPIC: Tofu receipe

Re: Tofu receipe 12 years 6 months ago #14522

Tried one more tofu subzi...this time I broiled tofu in oven for little crunchiness...mixed with red,green capsicum and edamame beans...It was delicious stir fried subzi. I used onion and home made masala blend..no ginger and garlic in this subzi.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Tofu recipes - simple stir fry with pole beans 12 years 2 months ago #15872

Last week got pole beans from Kroger...bake salt marinated tofu cubes in oven for about 20 minutes. Cook beans subji, as you are about to finish cooking add tofu cubes. Cook for 5 more minutes..garnish with cilantro and enjoy.

Attachments:

Tofu recipes... 12 years 1 month ago #16590

One more stirfry - Green peppers+edamame beans + broccoli with cubed raw firm tofu. Seasoned with ginger, green chilies and curry leaves. Simple and healthy.

and cilantro
Attachments:

Re: Tofu recipes... 12 years 1 month ago #16601

• RK
  • RK's Avatar Topic Author
LFC,

Is it possible for you to post a video so that my wife can make one such dish for me :)

Thanks

Re: Tofu recipes... 12 years 2 weeks ago #17058

RK wrote: LFC,

Is it possible for you to post a video so that my wife can make one such dish for me :)

Thanks

RK, send your wife to my kitchen I will teach her, about video may be I give some thought. Thanks. :)

You all must be making kofta curry and each one has their own kofta recipe. Recently I tried making kofta by adding tofu with paneer. 50:50 ratio. You don't have to add corn starch, potato or bread, easy to fry, no fear of breaking kofta in oil.

Attachments:

Re: Tofu receipe 12 years 2 weeks ago #17059

• fer
  • fer's Avatar Topic Author
recpieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for these koftas?

/

Re: Tofu receipe 12 years 2 weeks ago #17060

• RK
  • RK's Avatar Topic Author
Lfc,

My wife is very special & dear to me....so I cook for Her Majesty :) .
If you post the video, it will help me to make this dish for her or else I can come to attend a cooking class but a video will really help.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tofu receipe 11 years 10 months ago #18040

Chayote stir fry with Purslane and tofu cubes.

Purslane greens are available in Indian stores.

Attachments:

Tofu recipes... 11 years 9 months ago #18353

fer wrote: recpieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for these koftas?

/

Fer, I made these koftas few times and now almost finalised the recipe...very soon I will post but in the mean time take a look at what all veggies used to make the koftas. Next is image of fried koftas. You can use in curry or simply enjoy as appetizer.

Attachments:

Re: Tofu Recipe 11 years 7 months ago #19734

Adding one more subji...red capsicum with tofu. Similar one I have cooked earlier with green capsicum ( scroll back post no - 13739 )

Saute onions, add capsicum..continue cooking. Add roughly cracked black peppers and roasted peanuts...season with your choice of masala powder. I used goda masala.Once capsicum is tender add scrambled extra firm tofu and frozen green peas..cook for some more time. Garnish with cilantro.

Attachments:

Re: Tofu receipe 11 years 7 months ago #19743

• ty
  • ty's Avatar Topic Author
I was seeking healthy ingredients in kofta curry during the weekend. Now I find it.

Tofu recipes 10 years 4 months ago #24273

Time to update this tofu recipe thread.

In summer I made tofu and fish koftas. I deep fried koftas, used them in Tava pulav. It was nice variation to regular pulav recipes.

Attachments:

Tofu recipes 10 years 4 months ago #24274

This is Tofu bhindi subzi. Bhindi was broiled in oven, I prepared onion+tofu mixture over stove, Mixed it with broiled bhindi.

Moderators - Please correct spelling of Recipes in thread title.

Attachments:

Tofu Recipes 9 years 2 months ago #26344

Scroll little up (post No. 18353) and see tofu koftas posted almost three year ago, today sharing the square version of koftas. I got this rice cube from Whisk Carolina This is very useful gadget to give beautiful shape to sweets and appetizers. This time I have pan seared these square tofu koftas.

**Moderators please correct recipe spelling from the thread title.**

Attachments:

Tofu receipe 8 years 8 months ago #27301

Tofu koftas continue...this time Tofu protein balls enriched with Kale and scallions. I used them in salad...Lettuce, Cucumber,pan roasted black olives, fresh Purslane leaves. Simple seasoning of vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.

Salad with Tofu Koftas.

Attachments:

Tofu receipe 8 years 8 months ago #27302

Site doesn't have a drool icon... :drool:

Tofu recipes 7 years 9 months ago #28726

Tofu in sauteed Mix vegetable Salad.
Mix and Match of onion, celery, chayote, persian cucumbers, cranberries, corn, carrots,Cilantro & Tofu

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds