• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 5 years 3 weeks ago #32102

• p_k_kumar
  • p_k_kumar's Avatar Topic Author
Hi!

I am looking for a companion for my parents who are planning to travel to RDU in the first of May. Please reply back if you are travelling around same time from Chennai or Hyderabad.

Thanks,
Kiran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 5 years 1 week ago #32114

Kiran,

Did you find anyone? I'm also looking for someone who can help my mom from HYD to RDU.

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 5 years 1 week ago #32115

• p_k_kumar
I haven't found anyone yet. Have you already booked tickets or finalized the dates ?

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 4 years 11 months ago #32272

Hi Kiran,

I am planning to bring my parents after May 7th from Hyderabad. Have you booked tickets or found anyone?

Thanks
Siva

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 4 years 11 months ago #32273

• p_k_kumar
Hi Siva, I haven't booked tkts yet. But planning to do it in a day or two. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please send me a personal email if you want to book together.

Regards,
Kiran

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 4 years 11 months ago #32345

• Chowdaryrajesh53@gmail.com
HI All,
Did anyone booked flight in month of June or end of may. Looking to book ticket for my Mother from Hyderabad, its her first time coming to US. Feel free to contact me on 3095506052.

@p_k_kumar @sivareddyp @swapna174

Thanks,
Raj

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 4 years 11 months ago #32349

Hi,
I’m looking for travel companion for my mother in law. Planning to book between May 3 rd week to jun 1 st week. Please contact me on my number 7324477066 or let me know your number, I ll reach you.
Thanks
Senthil

Looking for travel companion in the first week of May from Hyderabad or Chennai 4 years 11 months ago #32351

• p_k_kumar
I have booked tickets from hyderabad to washington DC for May 11.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds