• Page:

TOPIC: Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules.

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28175

Dear TATA members and all Telugu speaking people.

TATA sent the official email for the participation for TATA Ugadi. We have just 2 months for our event and they come up with these new rules in the last minute.
I have taken the screen shots of their guidelines, please go through carefully of their NEW FEES for registering the performance and increased price for Non TATA members.

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28176

This is not fair asking people to pay to perform on the stage. Isn't it TATA non profit organization. We are paying member ship also. Then why pay for performing on the stage

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28177

That organization is filled with dirty politics.
Time to say good bye to that organization.
TTGA has event on March 12th,there are not chagrining anything.Send your entries to them.Their deadline is Feb 6th.

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28178

WomenRights wrote: That organization is filled with dirty politics.
TTGA has event on March 12th,there are not chagrining anything.Send your entries to them.Their deadline is Feb 6th.

I agree with you TATA is under controled by one community. Toooooo much politics too.

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28179

Orange wrote:

I agree with you TATA is under controled by one community. Toooooo much politics too.

I knew this info even before they sent out the email.
Any discussion in the committee can be known by few set of people even before it comes out to the public. This organization is that good............
(Edited by moderators for not using appropriate language)

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28180

Thanks for your idea. Will contact the parents, who showed interest.

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28181

Dear All,

I received a text message from one of the committee member, that they are ready to have a public discussion with you all about your concerns.

Please address all your concerns directly to the TATA board. Please visit www.triangletelugu.org/ to get their contact details.

Thanks
AT Moderators

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28182

why are you bringing TTGA in between...do not use this for propaganda of TTGA. you forgot how you TTGA fought last year.

TATA does a decent job and i am surprised person like Kubi using public forum to bring down telugu association which respects here.

You should take up discussion with TATA and there could be many reasons including funds. A lot of volunteers work hard so nothing wrong in charging a little amount. dance teachers also charge good enough money from students for their hard work.

why that bias?

Attention Telugu Speaking People - TATA New Rules. 8 years 2 months ago #28185

kubi wrote:

kubi wrote:

denhoff wrote:
TATA does a decent job and i am surprised person like Kubi using public forum to bring down telugu association which respects here.

Denhoff,

I have never bought down any association. I have great respect for all the non profits organizations for their volunteer efforts. It takes most of their family time to serve the community.

I have just raised my concern of the new rule of registration fees.

I have done lot of social services too for the non profits. Last Independence day when TATA approached me if I could help them with choreographing, I agreed without even thinking for a min of , although I was under lot of stress and not expecting anything from any one.

Couple of years before when Anasuya came, I helped them when they approached me. Yuva kids were at my home till late night before the performance. None of the songs were finalized until the before day of the main event. It was lot of pressure on me, taking care of other things and handling this.

I also voluntarily agree to do for many non profits when they approach me. I have trained people, teach them for free, without asking them a penny.

Some people, come to me sharing their financial situation, many times, I have teached them free.

Last year I did a ballet Sri Krishna Parijatham, I have spent thousands of dollars out of my pocket, all doing it only with the intention of saving our culture, In fact I gave few costumes for a loss.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds