• Page:

TOPIC: Day Care / Pre Schools

Day Care / Pre Schools 9 years 3 months ago #26117

• flyvinod
  • flyvinod's Avatar Topic Author
Can anyone suggest some good day care / pre schools for 15~18 months old in and around Cary/Morrisville..

I know I can do google search and find many.. but want to cross check with AT members for the desi flavor of the recommendations..

VK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Day Care / Pre Schools 9 years 3 months ago #26118

My daughter goes to Global Montessori School on Chapel Hill Road in Morrisville and we are very happy with the school and teaching staff. Couple of Asian teachers in the toddler class room who take a really good care of the kids, overall very happy with the school. You can find more reviews about the school on there Facebook page....

Day Care / Pre Schools 9 years 3 months ago #26119

Can anyone suggest some good day care / pre schools for 15~18 months old in and around Cary/Morrisville..

I know I can do google search and find many.. but want to cross check with AT members for the desi flavor of the recommendations..

VK
Hi,
I can take care of your child at my home. Assuring, your child will be in good care and learning environment, according to his/her age. Reply me back if you are interested.
Thanks.

Day Care / Pre Schools 9 years 3 months ago #26120

Hi ,I can do babysit @my home .I am running licenced home day care.If u need my services give me a e mail.

Day Care / Pre Schools 9 years 3 months ago #26123

Hello
I have a licensed Childcare located mins from RTP Your child would be a good fit since I have a toddler his age in my care My program is based on kindergarten readiness Please give me a call to discuss further and customize your Childcare needs
Thankyou
Suparna
(248-921-3862)

Day Care / Pre Schools 7 years 2 months ago #29487

Hello,

Are you a licensed day care provider? If so can you plz contact me @313-409-0038

Thanks
Aparna

Day Care / Pre Schools 7 years 2 months ago #29493

What's the best age for preschool?My daughter is 20 months.She will be 2 in April.

Day Care / Pre Schools 7 years 2 months ago #29494

Hi, I live in Apex. We just moved from Charlotte. Is there any home based day care in this area?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds