• Page:

TOPIC: Thanks to the team of Apnatriangle.

Thanks to the team of Apnatriangle. 9 years 5 months ago #26043

• priyanta
  • priyanta's Avatar Topic Author
Hello....
This is just to say THANKS to the creator as well as all team members of Apnatriangle.

I moved here in NC 3 yrs back. And since then, Apnatriangle helped me in many ways. I don't login here every day or very often either. But whenever I needed some info or anything like that, Apnatriangle always there to help.

Hence I want to THANK each of you for all your contributions to keep and maintain this website so well.
Regards,
Priya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thanks to the team of Apnatriangle. 9 years 4 months ago #26058

priyanta wrote: Hello....
This is just to say THANKS to the creator as well as all team members of Apnatriangle.

I moved here in NC 3 yrs back. And since then, Apnatriangle helped me in many ways. I don't login here every day or very often either. But whenever I needed some info or anything like that, Apnatriangle always there to help.

Hence I want to THANK each of you for all your contributions to keep and maintain this website so well.
Regards,
Priya.

Dear Priya,

Apologies for the late reply. Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am very happy, this site is helping people and it is serving the purpose.

I would like to share today why this site was made. My husband Satish (Administrator of the site) and Myself moved from Michigan in 2005 and were looking for Apartments, community events ,temples, grocery stores etc. It was very difficult to find the information as well as to make new friends. We came up with the idea of creating ApnaTriangle which could help all of the local Indian Community. Apnatriangle was never built with an intention of making money, but purely to help the people.

We would like to thank all the users for contributing, visiting and making this website useful and helping each other.
A big big thanks to all our Sponsors, who are helping us to keep this site alive with their contributions.

Best Wishes
Satish and Kubi

Thanks to the team of Apnatriangle. 9 years 4 months ago #26063

• priyanta
Hello Kubi,
Thanks a ton for your creation :). It helped many others.
Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to you and Satish.

Regards.

Thanks to the team of Apnatriangle. 9 years 4 months ago #26065

priyanta wrote: Hello Kubi,
Thanks a ton for your creation :). It helped many others.
Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to you and Satish.

Regards.

Thanks Priya, Wish you the same.
There was mistake in the year I mentioned earlier. Corrected it to 2005.
Thanks
Kubi

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26066

Respected Satish & Kubi,
I am very pleased to see this website. Your intention to help is really matchless. I am really appreciating your passion how you create n the period when you get urge to create this site is so realistic n chain of socialization, I know it is helping immense helpless people. You will be bless n God give you reward of this wonderful effort.

Well I m here in Nc only four months ago, being professional Im a clinical psychologist, I have two masters, one is in psychology an other one is in clinical psychology. Well I need license to get a job in my field. I am very motivated I will do that just need guidelines for few my quries. My hubby is student in Wake Tech, he has F1 and I ve F2 status. I have need to do a job 1st, Kindly guide me how can I get a job here? Or how can I apply for temporary work permit. I am really hopeful and waiting you all users replies.
Thank You !
Mrs Chohan.

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26068

Mrs Chohan,

Glad to hear that ApnaTriangle is helping you.

Do you know to how to get the license. Do you need to attend the college and get an F1 visa? You can work for certain period on F1 Visa.

Another option is H1B1 visa. You have to find an employer who can sponsor your visa. Employer has to apply for it in April and Approval is provided in October.

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26069

Respected Satish,
Thank you for your repy. Wel I m ready to get h1b. but how I wil search an employer who will be the source of my h1b? kindly if you have any websites you can tell me? or if possible plz provide me that specific links?

Thanks !

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26071

Have you tried searching on Google for job sites? You will be able to identify sites like monster.com, www.psychologyjobs.com/ , etc.

The above sites, and more, have jobs listed for your profession. Once you get the names of the companies, try contacting them for openings and visa sponsorship. You can also contact the Society for Clinical Psychologists, etc. for information on locating career opportunities.

If your verbal communication skills are similar to your written communication skills, and if your profession requires you to interact a lot with people, you may find it helpful in your job search to strengthen your communication skills.

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26072

parispak wrote: Respected Satish & Kubi,
I am very pleased to see this website. Your intention to help is really matchless. I am really appreciating your passion how you create n the period when you get urge to create this site is so realistic n chain of socialization, I know it is helping immense helpless people. You will be bless n God give you reward of this wonderful effort.

Well I m here in Nc only four months ago, being professional Im a clinical psychologist, I have two masters, one is in psychology an other one is in clinical psychology. Well I need license to get a job in my field. I am very motivated I will do that just need guidelines for few my quries. My hubby is student in Wake Tech, he has F1 and I ve F2 status. I have need to do a job 1st, Kindly guide me how can I get a job here? Or how can I apply for temporary work permit. I am really hopeful and waiting you all users replies.
Thank You !
Mrs Chohan.

Check these links...may help to some extent....1) Medicine psychiatry residency program

2)Check this link and look for more discussions based on your background

3) Unfilled psychologists jobs

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26076

• priyanta
Well...I had written a Thanks note to Kubi and Satish for their thoughts and contributions. And expected this message will be treated as Thanksgiving message. But now it seems something else :) . Would be great if we stick to the message and the topic as well as the subject mentioned above. :). I hope you all will agree with me.

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26079

Don't know why you should be bothered if someone uses the same thread to seek help especially since your purpose with the thread appears done. Granted Mrs. C should have used a separate thread but why fuss over stuff like that. If you feel strongly about it, feel free to copy paste the non-Thanksgiving stuff to a separate message, request AT to delete messages here that you don't like, and threaten thread hijackers with dire violence going forward. :)

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26080

• priyanta
Well..."Random Thoughts" I appreciate your thoughts. But FYI.. I am NOT making any fuss out of it.
I was just wondering if Mrs Chohan would have mentioned her requirements in a different mentioned subject...probably she would have gotten more responses. Since this message and it's subject says "Thanks to AT team". Though I see many of you suggested her in many ways as per your own knowledge. And I totaly appreciate that.

Thanks to All Especialy Satish & Kubi 9 years 4 months ago #26083

random.thoughts wrote: Don't know why you should be bothered if someone uses the same thread to seek help especially since your purpose with the thread appears done. Granted Mrs. C should have used a separate thread but why fuss over stuff like that. If you feel strongly about it, feel free to copy paste the non-Thanksgiving stuff to a separate message, request AT to delete messages here that you don't like, and threaten thread hijackers with dire violence going forward. :)

Friends,

Giving your opinions is a good thing, but please convey the message in a friendly and nicer way that doesn't hurt other feelings.

I request you all to keep the discussions healthy.

Thanks
Kubi

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds