• Page:

TOPIC: Medical exam for green card i-693

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26042

Hi

Can anyone tell me which is the best place in Cary-Morrisville area where I can get my medical exam for i-693? Can I get my blood tested for immunization history and present it to civil surgeon? Are there any labs that don't need doctor's orders for conducting blood tests?

Any information on this will be helpful.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26044

Hi

You should visit authorized civil surgeon by USCIS. Enter your zipcode and who does that.

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26045

You should take immunizations if you wont have record proof for vaccinations. Civil surgeon office has lesse price for immunizations when compared to outside. We did the same but in a different state.

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26049

Thank you for your replies. Is the civil surgeon office the least expensive option? I have been trying to find labs that might accept insurance and do blood test without doctor's orders, since I have most of the required vaccines already but am unsure they will take records from India as proof. I have not been able to find any such labs though. Please let me know if civil surgeon office is the best option.

Thanks again
Venkat

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26051

Thats is the only option. They will only give your sealed report which you need to submit to USCIS. If you have record proof of your vaccinations i think its fine. Just visit the civil surgeon office and find out. No lab does blood test withiut prescription order atleast in US.

Medical exam for green card i-693 9 years 4 months ago #26055

Any reason for not doing the lab tests?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds