• Page:

TOPIC: carpet cleaning

carpet cleaning 10 years 1 month ago #24778

Hello All,
Can someone please give me some suggestions to remove stains from incense sticks on carpets? Our pooja room has carpet flooring and I'm having a tough time maintaining it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in Advance!
Apexmom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

carpet cleaning 9 years 9 months ago #25343

I am replying too late but may be others can use this tip. In lowes or home depot they have always few natural tiles on sale...pick multiple square tiles or just one or two big size tiles. You can place large stainless steel plate with agarbatti holder over the tile. This will help not to have any stains over carpet. Don't pick vinyl tiles.

Recently they have added beautiful tiles, I picked 3 while they were on sale for only 50 cents. Check the pattern from attached image, that is 12x24 size.

Never leave home when god diya and incense stick is burning...even agarbatti can set home on fire. I have heard such case few years ago. One bachelor left home while agarbatti was burning..their apartment caught fire, damage was bad and they could not live in the same apartment.

Attachments:

carpet cleaning 9 years 3 months ago #26277

A solution of vinegar and baking soda would help you fro that. My wool carpet suppliers suggested me so.

carpet cleaning 9 years 3 months ago #26278

Buy carpet cleaner from dollar store. It works perfect. I have been using since a very long time.

carpet cleaning 9 years 3 months ago #26280

Thank you for the suggestions.!!

carpet cleaning 7 years 9 months ago #28741

ApexMom wrote: Hello All,
Can someone please give me some suggestions to remove stains from incense sticks on carpets? Our pooja room has Carpet Cleaning Kamloops flooring and I'm having a tough time maintaining it. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in Advance!
Apexmom

You can make it clean by uing the lemon just rub lemon on it and the you can use baking soda on it that could help you to make it clean.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds