• Page:

TOPIC: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship?

Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20320

I would like to know if any one from Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Morrisville/RTP has recently applied for US Citizenship and had their Interviews or waiting for the Interview Letters from USCIS. I have applied in first week of June 2012, but not received the Interview Letter yet. Trying to find out from this community if there are any in similar situation or with recent experiences, Please share your experiences.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20333

Please update if any one inline for US Citizenship.

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20335

• INfo
Yes, my husband applied for citizenship in Feb 20012, his finger prints letter came in 3 wks after, then he received his interview letter within a month, but the interview was schedule for a month and half ahead of time.
So it took a process of 3-4 months.

Have you received your letter for fingerprints yet? If so, you should be getting your interview letter soon.

FYI...Also on the application their are some personal questions, Its those yes and no questions. make sure that you know what you are answering yes or no for. Because they will ask you why you gave that answer, is just test your knowledge of the application. One of them ask you if you are a Drunkard; My uncle got his interview reschedule because he was asked what a drunkard meant, and he answered an alcoholic, The interviewer said their is a difference between and alcoholic and a drunkard. And he told my uncle that is very easy to come here and answer yes or no to questions and not know their meanings.. and that is why he reschedule his interview, so my uncle will study what he submitted on his application.

though I tell you...

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20372

Thanks INfo for your Response.
I had my FP on July 10th 2012, but as of now, no Interview Letter. I am trying to find out if there are any one else who applied for their Citizenship some time in or after June 2012.

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20380

• citizen
we applied in the 2nd week of May. we got the fingure prints in the first week of july. our interview was in the last week of August.Our oath cermony was in the first week of September. The whole process has taken just 4 months

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20387

Thanks Citizen for your information. As I mentioned, my FP had been done on 7/10/2012, so close to your FP. It's been almost 4 months since I applied for Citizenship and no Interview Letter as of date.

Re: Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 11 years 6 months ago #20390

• citizen
check the status of your application online

Anyone with recent Interviews for US Citizenship? 8 years 11 months ago #26888

1. What is your name? Have you ever used any other names?
2. What is your Date of Birth and where were you born?
3.Are either of your parents United States Citizens?
4.Where are you currently living and working?
5.When was your last trip outside the United States?
6.Are you a member of any type of organization?
7.Do you have a recorded criminal history? Have you served time in Jail?
8.Do you support the U.S. Constitution and Government?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds