• Page:

TOPIC: Ideas to keep 4 year old busy

Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 13 years 1 month ago #11095

• Mom
  • Mom's Avatar Topic Author
We moved to Morrisville opp Cedar Ford Elem 2 weeks ago. I keep looking in here for useful info and I see you are very helpful in the forums. I have a 4 yr old daughter who is feeling very bored and lonely. I would love to know how I can find something constructive for her to do. I am looking for just about any class like art/singing/dance/preschool that doesn't burn a hole in our pockets. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 13 years 1 month ago #11097

Check out Cedarfork community center and they have few activities for small kids. My daughter is 3 and she attends preschool programs. Other activities like swimming are also offered by Morrisville and you can find more info at www.ci.morrisville.nc.us/index.aspx?nid=180

Forgot, the preschool program is very popular and affordable. Folks start lining up night before for registration. So, plan to be there by at least 3 AM in the morning.

Wake county library offers few programs like book reading and story telling. Those are are usually free.

PS: I had this request in my email box. Instead of replying personally, I am replying to her in the forum so that others can share their ideas.

Satish

Re:Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 13 years 1 month ago #11266

• Rajesh
  • Rajesh's Avatar Topic Author
Hey Satish, Are you saying that the Cedar Forks Community Center has preschool program? or near by areas?

Re:Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 13 years 1 month ago #11268

Rajesh wrote:

Hey Satish, Are you saying that the Cedar Forks Community Center has preschool program? or near by areas?

Yes, cedar fork community center has preschool program and it is very good. It is called as Ready Set go program.

Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 9 years 2 months ago #26349

Would anyone know of similar program in Cary? I would like to send my son to CedarFork, but they confirmed that Morrisville residents would be prioritized.

Ideas to keep 4 year old busy 9 years 2 months ago #26350

CFCC preschool programs are very popular.
They always get more applications than number of seats available.

All applications are collected till the last date and they do lottery to select participants. No need to queue up early morning.

In the community center, you can pickup a brochure. This has details of all the activities run by the town for kids/adults/seniors.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds