• Page:

TOPIC: Travel Companion from Kolkata to RDU in June 2017

Travel Companion from Kolkata to RDU in June 2017 6 years 10 months ago #30019

Hi,

I am looking for travel companion from CCU (Kolkata) to RDU for my mother.
Please let me know if any one is having plan to come Raleigh from Kolkata in the month June'2017 and I'll schedule my tickets accordingly.I am okay with any dates after 10th June, she speaks Hindi and require help in changing the terminal as well as in immigration process.
Please call me on 919-949-7136 or mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
Amit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Travel Companion from Kolkata to RDU in June 2017 6 years 4 months ago #30876

I have already paid shipping fee for this rolex replica sale and you sent out a faulty rolex replica watches sale, it needs replacing by yourself. I am not sending you any money, you need to send me the fake rolex sale address to return this rolex replica watches sale that is not working and compensate me Postage. I could understand if I did not want the rolex replica sale then having to pay shipping fees but the fake rolex watches sale is faulty that is your fault not mine. You sent out a broken replica watches sale . You need to replace this replica watches uk ? Can you tell me as to why I should have to pay 15 to have another replica watches sale to me when it is your fault that the rolex replica was sent out faulty and not checked not mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds