• Page:

TOPIC: Receipes from AT members

Re:Receipes from AT members 13 years 2 months ago #10386

• oldy
He is asking whole masala not factory packed powders. Am I right M.Fan :unsure: ?

Fave5 wrote:

There are ready-made masala sachets available for veg & non-veg dishes. (sanjeev kapoor's khana khazana brand and many others)

just add the basics, cooking oil, onions-tomatoes etc, and mix the masala as per instructions along with the main ingredients.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Can some one list out essential masala's for both non-veg & veg dishes to be stocked always in the kitchen. I will appreciate if you could write both the hindi & english names of the masala where ever applicable. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Receipes from AT members 13 years 2 months ago #10388

• Fave5
Hi Richa,

like LFC, i am also a foodie and always appreciate good, healthy recipes. Having quickly browsed thru your recipe, the first one caught my attention for what i call a "night snack" time.

however, at 1030pm, i don't want to munch on crunchy serial (personal choice) but at the same time i want something quick, healthy & guilt free "night snack". This is what i have been doing:

1. skim milk
2. fat free yogurt (vanilla or plain) - i take fat free cottage cheese
3. frozen berries
4. banana
5. ice cubes

other variants to this smoothie: add dark brown chocalate, protien powder, peanut-butter, pineapple cubes - add to the list per your creativity and taste buds :)

blend it in "Magic Bullet" - takes less than 1 min to prepare, 1 min to drink a healthy, delicious, fruity smoothie and 1 min to rinse/clean the "MB" jar.

btw, Magic Bullet is a cool gadget for this kind of quick shakes - been using it for over a year now!

Lady_from_cary wrote:

richakulkarni wrote:

I'm a food blogger and write frequently on it.
All the recipes on my blog are made/cooked/baked by me first and then posted.
Hope you all will like it.
Check the link richakulkarni.blogspot.com

Thanks
Richa

Richa,I am excited to see local food blogger on AT.Thanks for sharing the link. I took quick glance and loved your Blueberry cake..very tempting.Keep us posted and also start some action in recipe section of AT.:)

Re:Receipes from AT members 13 years 2 months ago #10389

• Fave5
Those sachets are blend of masalas, if I am not mistaken, which otherwise you'd end up putting different masalas individually. For bachelors or even for busy "cooks", the sachets are quite handy :)

oldy wrote:

He is asking whole masala not factory packed powders. Am I right M.Fan :unsure: ?

Fave5 wrote:

There are ready-made masala sachets available for veg & non-veg dishes. (sanjeev kapoor's khana khazana brand and many others)

just add the basics, cooking oil, onions-tomatoes etc, and mix the masala as per instructions along with the main ingredients.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Can some one list out essential masala's for both non-veg & veg dishes to be stocked always in the kitchen. I will appreciate if you could write both the hindi & english names of the masala where ever applicable. Thanks.

Re: Receipes from AT members 12 years 6 months ago #13999

Re: Receipes from AT members 12 years 3 months ago #15226

I just posted the Chakkar pongal receipe in the blogs.
Please check this link.
www.apnatriangle.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=chakkar-pongal-andhra-special-sweet-dish.html&Itemid=142

Re:Receipes from AT members 9 years 9 months ago #25161

looks so yummy..
Feeling hungry now :( :( :(

Receipes from AT members 7 years 5 months ago #29189

jordan shoes
[url=http://www.michael--kors--outlet.ca]michael kors canada[/url]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds