• Page:

TOPIC: Sending documents to India

Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13847

I want to send few documents to India. Please suggest me the best postage for sending them with respect to price and fast delivery.

Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13848

post wrote: I want to send few documents to India. Please suggest me the best postage for sending them with respect to price and fast delivery.

Thanks!!!

USPS - speed post with delivery confirmation. I had sent the documents and it reached with in 7 days.

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13851

Dude, what kind of a question is that? It depends on the weight, which city/ town in India, and how you define "fast". Stick to USPS, the default unless you can better figure out what you are trying to do.

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13854

@random thoughts :

Hope random thoughts is not sure about the question. I want to provide the details now. Its 0.22lbs. City is Visakhapatnam(do u want the street aswell :D).Fast means in 5 days(ofcourse working days.. again random thoughts will come back with the question of either working days or including weekend). Now hope I can get the best service with the price also as I have provided a very detailed information.

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13858

You didn't say if the documents need to be insured, dimensions, etc. Sorry dude, but you are beyond hope. :) My prescription is unchanged: USPS is your remedy.

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13861

Again random thoughts proved what he is.. :D by his most silly questions... willthe price varies depending on whether the documents are insured or not... this is really awesome :D
Dont prove yourselves...

Re: Sending documents to India 12 years 7 months ago #13872

post wrote: willthe price varies depending on whether the documents are insured or not... this is really awesome :D
Dont prove yourselves...

Cool, you know it all. Thank AT for helping you on your path of self discovery. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds