TOPIC: Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary

Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 15 years 1 month ago #90

Cornerstone Apartments
100 Terrastone Pl
Cary, NC 27519
(877) 808-0315
http://www.lecraw.com/rent/overview.asp?property_id=161

The Location:
Another popular apartments are the Cornerstone Apts (formerly Archstone Cornerstone) on High House Rd.
The location is Convenient to Hwy 55, Cary Prkwy, US 64, the RDU Airport & the RTP,the HSNC & SV temple, Indian restaurants(see Yellow pages for addresses and
websites), Indian grocery stores (Kadhambam Spices, VGS, Sangam mart and the new Apna Bazar will be the closest + a number of other Indian stores in Cary and
Durham- See Yellow pages for the addresses), cultural events by the Indian community round the year held mostly at the HSNC cultural hall and movie theaters.

The Apartments:
Be ready to get sold to the view of the lake and the fountain which is absolutely breathtaking.The lake has a walking trail around it. The floor plans
are fabulous with immense windows.Garages are also available for a fee. The biggest plus point is that Electronic Payments are accepted.

The Floor plans and the Rent:
Cornerstone offers four different 1,2 and 3 bedroom floor plans to choose from.Owing to rental information and apartment availability not being mentioned on
their website, one would need to call/visit them.
Office hours:
Mon/Tue/Thur-10am - 6pm
Wednesday- 10am - 6pm
Friday- 10am - 5pm
Saturday- 10am - 5pm
Sunday- Closed
Alternatively, you can contact them via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Lease terms are 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Here's the link for the flor plans:

http://www.lecraw.com/rent/floorplans.asp?category_id=87&property_id=161

The Neighbors/Neighborhoods:
Its a well known apartment community and plenty of Indians live here. The neighborhood is safe and the police patrol this area religiously so nothing to worry.
Link to the child care centers in and around Cary:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=child+care+centers,+morrisville+27560&sll=35.799856,-78.81123&sspn=0.115142,0.22316&ie=UTF8&start=0&ll=35.799855,-78.812141&spn=0.115142,0.22316&z=13

Schools: Davis Drive Elementary
Davis Drive Middle
Green Hope High

Cons: Parking is sometimes an issue, especially in the evenings because of the detached garages in front of the complexes which severely limit parking for those who donot wish to pay to park upfront.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 13 years 2 weeks ago #11473

• Raj
Just becz of the school they are surviving otherwise, in my openion, these are worst apartments, stupid stapid, everything pure commercial here. You've bring your bottle/tumbler to drink water in the gym, pay to use the swimming pool area, no internet facility. Penalties are high when you want to leave irrespective of how well you maintain your carpet & walls :angry:

Re: Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 12 years 10 months ago #12422

• Cary Comic
Unless you have a strong reason to stay at Cornerstone, it is best to look for another apartment. The rents rise faster than the space shuttle. The pool is open for the briefest of periods and closes promptly at 9pm even during the peak summer months. The gym is small and overcrowded. Parking is a hassle at times.

On the plus side, there is a good sized desi community.

Re: Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 11 years 4 months ago #21224

I totally agree for the sentiment expressed in some of the above reviews. These apartments are not worth the money they charge you. Just because of the schools, the apartments survive. They sound 'Cheap' when they show you and you realize that they played a cheap trick with you. These are my reasons.

1. No proper and safe park for kids. Kids play on streets.
2. No protection around the pond they show us as a beauty spot. Kids sometimes walk around the park that has no shape or protection of any sort. Not even a light around the pond.
3. Some people occupy more than 3 garages for themselves and never leave them. You will find one or two a year vacant every year, if you are lucky.
4. Cheap maintenance team. Though the ground workers (Plumbers etc.,) are very nice, the management will not lift your phone to listen your complaint ever.
5. Trash policy is worst that I ever experienced in the US. The trash company follow their own timing.
6. Homes around my apartments were attacked during the last 6-8 months. I can give references as needed.

Location may be good but we live inside the home and always use a car to go out. So, never trust the facilities around, but the quality and value for money you pay there.

My 2 cents!

Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 10 years 8 months ago #23266

does this apartment have central heating and ac in it?

Cornerstone Apartments on High House Rd- Cary 10 years 8 months ago #23267

Yes

I recommend cornerstone Apartments for good location, good schools and less crime rate.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds