Information that will be helpful for new comers
  • Page:

TOPIC: looking for gynecologist

looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6504

• aashi
  • aashi's Avatar Topic Author
hello everyone,
I am new to triangle area,and currently looking for gynecologist.I would appreciate if u guys can provide some suggestions about it.I looked at some of the previous threads and they had talked about 2 doctors(Dr. Nanda Shah and Dr. Katherine Barettee).In general, it seems that people have mixed reviews for Dr. Nanda Shah, and better reviews for Dr. Katherine Barettee. Initially my first choice was to choose an Indian doctor, however now I am open for non-indian doctors too. So wondering if you guys have suggestions (good or bad both) about other doctors in this area.

Thanks
Aashi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6541

• SONAL
  • SONAL's Avatar Topic Author
hey aashi .. did u finalise any yet ?
i m too looking for a gynec ...still doing some research .. do let me know if u happen to visit any of these 2

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6549

• Sobha
  • Sobha's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I'm also new to NC, but I've found Haritha Vattigunta is one of the best indian gynecologist in RTP area. She is available in 2 locations, one in Cary & one in Morrisville. She is very cool & very caring.

Sobha

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6552

• Patient
  • Patient's Avatar Topic Author
Why dont these Indian doctors come over and answer? Are they aware of this site? People need help and always looking for Indian doctors.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6571

• aashi
  • aashi's Avatar Topic Author
Hi all,
please somebody reply to this topic also. I would really appreciate if people could share their experiences. I m in an urgent need and not able to decide yet.

thanks

aashi

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6572

aashi wrote:

Hi all,
please somebody reply to this topic also. I would really appreciate if people could share their experiences. I m in an urgent need and not able to decide yet.

thanks

aashi

Aashi please go through this thread which was discussed here earlier.. www.apnatriangle.com/6-new-to-triangle/5334-good-gynecologist-in-raleighcarydurham

Here is one more doctor... www.gyncenterforwomen.yourmd.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.locations/action/list.cfm

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6573

• Aarti
  • Aarti's Avatar Topic Author
You can count on Dr.Katherine Barettee. She has good reviews and my friends too visit her. I like her a lot. :)

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6576

• Suman
  • Suman's Avatar Topic Author
hi,

As Shobha has mentioned Haritha vattigunta is a very nice , caring doctor. Had a very good experience with her. I am glad i found her.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6582

Humbly, if you are in *urgent* need, you should not be wasting your time on this forum finding one :) Please visit any Gynec covered by your Med Ins. and get the care you need right-away. All Gynecs are professionals and know their job & responsibilities. for whatever reason, if you don't get a good experience, look for another gynec later on.

aashi wrote:

Hi all,

thanks

aashi

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6586

• LK
  • LK's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,i would suggest Dr.Katherine Barette.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6587

• Women
  • Women's Avatar Topic Author
When choosing a OBGYN and you are having a baby, better choose a doctor who takes care at the REX hospital. REX hospital is best in the services. I had very good experience when I had my baby. My doctor was Katherine Barrette.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6591

• nisha
  • nisha's Avatar Topic Author
Is there any problem with dr.nanda shah..becz i visited her once only...should i continue with her or not..plz give me ur true suggestions...

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6592

• Women
  • Women's Avatar Topic Author
Nisha,

I personally never been to her since my friends gave the negative feedback.

nisha wrote:

Is there any problem with dr.nanda shah..becz i visited her once only...should i continue with her or not..plz give me ur true suggestions...

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 2 weeks ago #6654

• Swetha
  • Swetha's Avatar Topic Author
When I moved to Triangle area I did lot research for a good Indian ob/gyn doctor few months. I thought of going to Nanda Shah but one of my friends suggested me Dr.Haritha Vattigunta's name. I found her very caring , nice and friendly. This is based on my experience. Her timings are really good, available in two locations.

Re:looking for gynecologist 14 years 1 week ago #6776

• samatha
  • samatha's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I would recommend Dr Haritha Vattigunta for you.She is really professional and caring.I had great experience with her for my pregnancy and delivery.She is practicing in two locations one in Cary and another one in Morrisville.My friends had very good experience with her too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds