• Page:

TOPIC: East coast tour

East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16235

• Mili
  • Mili's Avatar Topic Author
Hello
I want to book East coast tour for my parents with 'Go to bus'
Has anyone experience with them or similar kind of travel agency/group before?
any reviews or recommendations...
thanks in advance.
Mili

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16240

When are you planning? My mom might be interested. Would you'll be starting from DC? There's currently buy-2-get-1-free. We can split the cost if logistics work out.

www.taketours.com/washington-dc/5-day-us-east-coast-tour-package-from-dc-755-567.html

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16242

Firstly its not the right time for the East Coast Tour ( Again not sure when you are planning ). I wouldn't plan until end of May if you want to have a pleasant outdoor experience.Secondly togo bus keep you rushing between the places.By the time you start to enjoy the place you'll be rushed to other place. I wouldn't plan my trip, I don't like someone pushing me on time constraint.

Unless you don't have enough time to accompany your parents or you want to skip the driving and if you are looking for a feel that you covered BLAH BLAH BLAH places during your parents visit, I wouldn't go for goto bus.

My thinking is though you cover 2 places, make sure you guys enjoy every sec.

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16244

@Desitaste - appreciate your candid feedback. However, my mom is returning back to India in March & between now thru March there are not enough holidays or long weekend for the entire family to conduct the East Coast Tour. If few parents can plan the visit together they would have fun with each other's company (of same age group).

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16247

Sanjus - I agree to your point, but winter is quite different in East Coast, I was in there for 4 yrs and I moved to NC recently and can see the diff in WINTER weather. I left my opinion. And yes weather plays a vital role during winter visit rather than good company atleast in East Coast.And more over it started snowing dese days......,

Hope you plan with all your winter gadgets and have a good time.

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16253

• Mili
  • Mili's Avatar Topic Author
We are planning for this May/june.

Re: East coast tour 12 years 1 month ago #16254

That would be a great time in June.Book your tickets ahead if going thru goto bus.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds